IGPX

Posted by chaser3592

i know the show has ended but i saw no threads and thought that it deserved at least a shot of a disscution. this is an awsome series and anyone that hasn't seen it yet needs to come out from under that rock and check it out!!!!!

Posted by Apathetic

I saw one or two episodes, it was decent. Racing with robots was an odd storyline to me, but it seemed to work out fine on the show. Fighting while racing fast though, pewpewzoom fun stuff.

Posted by Alastor

I watched it until they moved it to Friday at midnight for whatever reason. My first thought was that since Season 2 had a lot of language in it, and CN's target audience can't have that! :cookie:

Putting it on Friday doesn't make sense to me, though. It was only on about an hour later, and Friday is when they air premiers for all of their original shows, which I'm sure attract a younger audience than Toonami does. It'd make more sense to move it to [adult swim], but whatever.

I seen every episode up until like the last five, really enjoyed it. A lot of the VAs were familiar, including Mark Hamill. <3

Posted by Apathetic

I wonder if its on anyother channels, :?

Posted by Alastor

Doubt it. It might be on Toonami's new Jetstream thing. Or you could just find it on YouTube or get a torrent for it, I'm sure.