Nintencats?

Posted by Arcadios

Is this real?
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/neorockz/NINTENDO%20DS/b3jwb4.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

No.

Posted by Klarth

That is a pretty horrible fake boxshot!

Posted by Apathetic

I wish it was :( And klarth, Im not good at telling if its real, what gives it away?

Posted by Drewboy64

I think it might be cause the cat picture is a bit low quality or something, or that it doesn't fit hte style of the dog pictures. But yeah, it seems pretty real to me even though I know it's fake.

Posted by protomanv4

You never know it might be real.

But it isn't.

Posted by WackoHater2

I guess there is a possibility of a Nintencats game. I mean, the GBA had games called "dogs" and a game called "cats" so why not one for the DS?

Posted by Sean the Wicked

That is a picture of a real cat, Nintendogs had realistic dogs, but they were still obviously computer generated. If a Nintencats was ever made, than obviously it would also be using computer generated animals and not real ones.

Simple.

Posted by Bebop

What? Nintendogs had real puppies for the cover.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Sean the Wicked: That is a picture of a real cat, Nintendogs had realistic dogs, but they were still obviously computer generated. If a Nintencats was ever made, than obviously it would also be using computer generated animals and not real ones.

Simple.

You should probably see someone about the saliva and teethmarks on your foot.

Apathetic: Quality/angle of the cat photo contrasted with that of the text :)

Posted by muffla

i really dont see the reason to make a cat game you cant really teach a cat any tricks.and besides feed wash and play with a toy for about 3 min they just lay around

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Klarth:

Apathetic: Quality/angle of the cat photo contrasted with that of the text :)

Actually now that I look at it like that, youre right! I can see it a little bit but its hard.

Posted by dylananisa

Will they make nintencats

Who the hell knows?

Posted by Apathetic

Nintendo does!

Posted by NeXidala

I doubt a Nintencats would be a new game coming out for the DS. Though, you never know......

Posted by Slade

Although 'Nintencats' itself is a stupid word, and even worse as a game title, I hope they make it anyways.

Posted by Apathetic

CATS DE NINTENDO, ESPANOL FTW HAHAHA

Posted by Slade

Dude, gatos de nintendo.

I wouldn't buy it.

Posted by dylananisa

I like cats :p

Posted by Nintendoggie

Cats? I hope not... Dogs rule! ... But that's just my opinion ;)

Posted by Roth

Oh wow, this is hilarious! I'm actually making an NES game right now called NintenCat: The Parody. Of course with it being NES, there will be no touching (maybe if you use the Power Glove... sorta ;) ) You can check out the page I have about it here:

http://roth.zhxhome.net/games.htm

It's nearing completion, but I've kind of taken a break from it for awhile. The ROM on the site isn't exactly how it looks now. The room on the game is the same, but the title screen looks much better now. I just thought I'd post this because I happened to see the thread title haha.

Posted by Shade

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=180158

Posted by Zeta

BOOO! Catz is one of those games that are giving the GBA a horrible end, like Babar and Garfield and stuff.

Posted by Shade

But it's not for the GBA. Is it?

Posted by Zeta

Oh shi-

Well, there is a GBA version. >_>

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, I played a little of the GBA version. It was terrible.