the last bad thing to happen to you.

Posted by jefferey shalome

you get the picture. the other day i almost broke my wrist trying to run up a tree.

Posted by Klarth

Screwed up the drivers on my new laptop. Working hard to fix the graphics chipset and all.

Posted by WackoHater2

My computer just restarted because of the storm that is happening here, and everything I did in the last two hours was gone. I didn't do much though. It's all fixed now.

Posted by Slade

I got a pounding headache this afternoon, tried to sleep it off, and woke up feeling miserable.

Posted by Dexter

I made it through my entire day with a near flawless victory, then when I finally got home I realized I forgot to get all the groceries for tonight's dinner. It only disappointed me for about 2 minutes, then the idea of the drive started to attract me and now I look forward to going out for groceries. Also, now my niece can come with me and get some extra snacks. I feel like listening to some Frameshift on the way there and enjoying the sun's setting magnificence.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I seem to be developing a chronic pain in the ankle I broke years ago from standing for 9 hours a day at work. Yay.

Posted by Staev

I asked for Jesse Smith's hand in marriage, to seal the rift between GN and VGC (as well as the rift between his buttcheeks, lol) through holy matrimony.

He told me he'd already promised his heart to Beedrill.

He broke my heart.:(

Posted by Ch

I came into work early. Bad enough.