doom 3

Posted by muffla

i have doom3 on pc but never finished it i found out that i finish games faster on xbox . i was just wonderin if the levels are the same and if the graphics are really that much worse

Posted by Roger Smith

It's better for PC. I own copies for both and the PC is better, it doesn't have any levels cut out, and if your PC is high end it looks better.

Posted by muffla

thats just it my pc isnt crap but tends to get a little laggy (old cpu and i cant upgrade) the xbox version is olny 12 bucks so im thinkin about it

Posted by Klarth

Xbox version is missing some content (super turbo turkey puncher :(), and the textures are reaaaally low-res. Same can be said for Half-Life 2.

That said, I played the Xbox version because my computer at the time was pretty horrible.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Klarth]Xbox version is missing some content (super turbo turkey puncher :(), and the textures are reaaaally low-res. Same can be said for Half-Life 2.

That said, I played the Xbox version because my computer at the time was pretty horrible.

XBox version does have Super Turbo Turkey Puncher, but when I played them they seemed like they started out a bit differently and had some different camera shots on cinematics.

Otherwise, they're mostly the same.

Posted by Klarth

Huh. I couldn't figure out how to use the arcade machines :(