So what did you guys think of the VMA's?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Too bad RHCP didn't win the best rock music video moon man award . :(

One good thing about the show was that the Raconteurs played a couple tunes.

It's also cool that Jack Black was the mc :D

....and that tenacious D played :D

Posted by NeXidala

I'm watching it right now. Not bad, way better than last years. Jack Black is cool, though I laughed hard everytime someone was like "Give it up for etc.!" And nobody clapped. Haha, especially when Jack Black introduced Britney and Kevin! Good stuff.

Looks like the Earth isn't going to last much longer, maybe a couple more 100 years then BAM everyone's dead. :(

Posted by Last Fog

OH **** I MISSED IT.

Posted by Hyper

I don't feel like I've missed anything. Tenacious D would have been great, though. Still, the rest would have made it too hard to watch and therefore not worth it.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

lol. When Panic! at the disco were walking up the stage this nuttbar negro :D grabbed their mic and told everybody to go to [url]www.mtv6000.com[/url] and then security came out and dragged him off stage XD

That was fukken l33t. :D

Posted by Raptor

I've seen Jack Black in person, and if he seems short on camera, he's even shorter in real life. He's also pretty much an *******.

Posted by brownoystercult

Jack Black an *******? Nooooo. :(

Posted by Ch

I stopped watching the VMA's in 2001. :(

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: Too bad RHCP didn't win the best rock music video moon man award . :(

One good thing about the show was that the Raconteurs played a couple tunes.

It's also cool that Jack Black was the mc :D

....and that tenacious D played :D

yeah that was cool when ZZ top played with the raconteurs at first, and then the band with running machines was cool,for some reason I got a giggle when they messed up.******* was funny.

Posted by Xero

Last year's awards were good, but the awards this year weren't as good. For some reason, the only thing that I really enjoyed were the performences by some bands.

Posted by Vg200x

yeah the performences are the only thing to look forward to. It gets pretty lame when the artist get there award and then there like I thank this person,that person,oh this person,***,my mom,that person, lol when the pussy cat dolls got there award I could the see the look in snoop dogg's face, "what the fukk are these biatches doing,fo sho,not thankin me first I'm the only thing that gave you biatches fame" lol , evan tho I wasn't to happy with panic! at the do-jo( yes people that Is a real band in japan that just changed there name) it could of been better but the dancers were good.

Posted by Brennivin

ever performance blew ***. although i did like jack whites new band.