ATTN: Iris

Posted by Dreadnought

Hypothetical question: How would you like to be abused? Like, during wild and careless sex, forcibly pushed to the ground and beaten to within an inch of your life by a big hairy man named Derick?

Just wondering if you or anybody else in this blog are interested in that sort of thing.

Posted by Roger Smith

Your post alone is enough for me to fap.

Posted by Zeta

Oh man, I bol'd for some reason.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Now, see, I actually like being a little forceful, so I just started thinking about it now. Thanks a lot *******, now I need to fap.

Posted by Dreadnought

I don't know, after the other thread I really want to see someone beat Iris senseless. I honestly have no problem with her, I just have this strange urge to see her bruised and in tears, possibly with her blood pooling in some subhuman ex-convict's pistoning fists.

Posted by Lord of Spam

See, thats too far. You want them to feel, like, overpowered, but not in danger. Chicks like pwerful guys, and tend to get off on seeing little displays of that sort of stuff. Little bit of hairpulling, some nibbling here and there in the right spots, and BAM, panties so wet its like they just came out of a washing machine.

Posted by Dreadnought

See, I was thinking more along the lines of American Psycho random violence. Turns out nobody else is into that. Shame.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I once stuck it in the pooper by accident. Does that count?

Posted by Dreadnought

Would it leave her bruised, scared, crying and in pain?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Dreadnought]I don't know, after the other thread I really want to see someone beat Iris senseless.

you can have iris as soon as i get a majority of congress, most of the white house, and the people who believe that it's a good idea to build an 8 billion dollar moonship during wartime

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Dreadnought: Would it leave her bruised, scared, crying and in pain?

...actually, yes.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Stalolin: you can have iris as soon as i get a majority of congress, most of the white house, and the people who believe that it's a good idea to build an 8 billion dollar moonship during wartime

You have my vote.

Posted by Zeta

lolin 4 president

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Roger Smith: You have my vote.

and you have my coc...er, sword. you have my "Sword.":cool:

Posted by Dreadnought

"IT IS DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE. TAKE THIS."

"..."

"..."

"..."

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Dreadnought: "IT IS DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE. TAKE THIS IN YOUR ***."

"..."

"..."

"..."

nty

Posted by Zeta

DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE

Posted by Lord of Spam

imma chargin mah sleepin' lazor

Posted by Dreadnought

[URL="http://imageshack.us"][IMG]http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/9141/1156047344222wc6.jpg[/IMG]

Edit: Iris is watching.
[/URL]

Posted by mis0

hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax hax

Posted by Linko_16

I can tell already I'd prefer to be the one dominated in sex. Too bad there are no girls on the @#$%ing planet who could ever do that to a seven-foot fat @#$ like me.

GIVE THIS TO THE OLD WOMAN.

Posted by Zeta

EASTMOST PENINSULA HOLDS THE SECRET

Posted by Linko_16

I wonder how many kids knew wtf "peninsula" meant back in those days.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Linko_16: I can tell already I'd prefer to be the one dominated in sex. Too bad there are no girls on the @#$%ing planet who could ever do that to a seven-foot fat @#$ like me.

GIVE THIS TO THE OLD WOMAN.

You'd be suprised. But trust me, dude in control is where its at.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I have nothing to say about this thread, but LoS' new sig made me bol so hard. BEAUTIFUL

Posted by Ch

Arcadios agrees: Yea, defy the power of the mods!

Well I'm not trying to be a revolutionary or anything I just want my ripped bunny sig.

And don't give me that "TOO BIG" bullshat.

IT'S NOT INNAPROPRIATE IRIS AND YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO SEEMS TO CARE.

But you find my bunny cute. I know you do.

Posted by Arcadios

Who dosen't find that bunny cute?
The one that hasen't been eaten yet.

Posted by Lord of Spam

GO FOR THE BAN

Posted by Ch

I might just have to.

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN!

Let's all go for a ban.

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh man, an entire DA banning? that might be pretty lol worthy

Posted by Lord of Spam

b& IS THE NEW BANDWAGON, ALL THE COOL KIDS ARE DOING IT

but nah, i plan on just yelling at mods about it... those evil, evil, mean, evil mods.

Posted by Ch

Goodbye, DA. Love you gaiz. See ya next week.

****, ******s, I'm looking forward to a blog-wide banning. Though, a huge debate is overdue... TOO MANY OPTIONS

bye chep ill miss you :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Ch

Mass DA ban would be great.

Debate in my honor.

That is all I ask.

Posted by Lord of Spam

chep has become an hero. His sacrifice shall not be in vain.

:( i already miss the little guy

Posted by Stalolin

:(

Now I'm depressed.

Posted by mis0

WE NEED 2 UNITE AND FIGHT 4 OUR RIGHT TO KILL SMALL ANIMALS ****IT. WHAT WILL THOSE FIENDS DO NEXT? TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHT TO KILL LARGE ANIMALS?

Posted by Ch

That was pretty short lived.

Posted by Arcadios

Back from the dead, I see.

Posted by Ch

That was an extremely worthless ban.

James fought the mods and the James won.

Well done, soldier.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=IRIS][COLOR=#cc9999][FONT=Book Antiqua] Weekban should mean weekban too, but Jesse still undermines me there too.

it's funny cause super mods don't have any power at all

and oh *** I stole her font
[/FONT][/COLOR]

it's funny because the same thing happened to every other mod, like sabre. Is she really surprised that it's happening to her too?

Posted by Iris

Quoting Klarth: [COLOR=#dddddd]ban up vg200x. he's still just as stupid and he's ****ing up the music board.

besides, by iris's logic permaban should mean permaban[/COLOR]

Quoted post:
[COLOR=#cc9999][FONT=Book Antiqua]Weekban should mean weekban too, but Jesse still undermines me there too.[/FONT][/COLOR]

knowledge is power

Posted by Ant

AND LEARNING IS FUN