Table Tennis (Rockstar)

Posted by Bebop

Havent seen a thread about this. So, on with it.

This game is shockingly flawed and boring.

Discuss. :)

Posted by NeXidala

I saw a segment of a show devoted to this. They said they were very surprised Rockstar, the creator of Grand Theft Auto, would create a game as dull as Table Tennis.

Posted by brownoystercult

Flawed? How?

I liked the demo at least, I COULD see how it can get very repetitive and boring though.

Posted by Fate

I actually heard it was a good, solid game. :/

Posted by Last Fog

What do you expect from a ****ing ping pong game? Of course its boring. However I dont see how it's flawed. Never played it but I hear its good for what it is.

Posted by Axis

I've played about 20 hours on it. It's fun for about the first 15, but then after that I just got tired of it. The single player is kind of shallow and doesn't really last long but the multiplayer is fun. It was actually nice to have a game on the 360 that wasn't a FPS or something else. It was something never done before, and I enjoyed it for while it lasted.

Posted by s0ul

The demo seemed very fun, I think about buying the game every time I see it but there are more important things to keep it for.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I played the demo twice at GameStop, and, if the game is anything like the demo, it would be about as repetitive as any other 1-Dimensional game.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

The demo suits me fine. Anything else, to me, would just be a rehash of that. It's the cheapest new 360 game out right now, I believe. Although Kameo is dropping like a stone.

Posted by Klarth

I played the demo in HMV with a friend. We were pretty much glued to it for upwards of an hour.

Also, the graphics engine it uses - RAGE - is going to be used in GTA4. It's essentially just a very nice tech demo in ping-pong form.