Pirates 3

Posted by brownoystercult

Pirates 3 is being shot like, at my local beach which is about 10 minutes away!

So I got to see the Black Pearl ship, and some of the pirates.

Posted by NeXidala

Omg! You guys most already know I'm a huge fan....
Where do you live?
Wow, you are so lucky....

Posted by Crazy K

I demand pics of Keira Knightley......

Posted by Zeta

Were there tons of screaming girls desperate to see Bloom and/or Depp?

Keira wasn't there. I asked around and all, but no. :/

Sorry, about no pictures though, I went biking with my friends to the beach totally unaware that they were shooting Pirates 3 there, so it was a pretty cool surprise. I'll try and go back this week PREPARED and get some pictures and stuff. But yeah, words all around here where I live about how they're shooting Pirates 3 at the local beach and stuff. It's pretty cool.

Posted by Crazy K

Make a sneaky cameo Roinkz. Hide in the sand.

Posted by NeXidala

Haha that would be hilarious. Or, he could disguise himself as a tree, like that one indian guy did in the second movie.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: Keira wasn't there. I asked around and all, but no. :/

/r/ nip slips of Keira. That would be your mission.

When you see her of course.

Posted by Arcadios

Lucky motha ****er. ;)
Pics plz.

Posted by Apathetic

No **** way, thats awesomely awesome. I congrats you.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I was under the impression that it was already filmed. Odd. I'm pretty sure that one of the ships in the movie is actually from Tampa. Not sure which one, but if it is I'll totally go check it out and take pics and whatnot.

Quoting Phantasma: /r/ nip slips of Keira.

a friend of mine had a picture of her from some magazine that was a side angle shot of her wearing a loose fitting shirt with low cut sleeves, revealing her boob. Just so you guys know, the types of outfts (corsets) they had her wearing make ANYONE look like they have huge boobs. Shes not anything more than like a hefty b, low to midrange C, tops. Still, though, not bad.

Posted by muffla

they had finished it and it was supoosed to be relesed for christmas but they cancled and wanted to make it longer and finish some stuff off. now its due for may

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Roinkz]Keira wasn't there. I asked around and all, but no. :/

I been hearing a lot about how she is tired of filming movies, she supposedly has been working non-stop for over 3 years now since the first pirates. So basically she is saying she is tired and wants to take time off.

Ah yeah, that hick wasn't in her trailer! :D

Posted by Raptor

...two Pirates were enough.

Posted by Klarth

The second ended with LOL MASSIVE CLIFFHANGER though, so a third is pretty much essential.

Posted by muffla

yea that ****ed me off its just like watching half of a movie

Posted by Pit

Quoting Raptor: ...two Pirates were enough.

guess you didn't see the second one as it has no ****ING ENDING.

Posted by NeXidala

Can't wait for the third one. I feel like somebody just pressed STOP right in the middle of the movie.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Klarth: The second ended with LOL MASSIVE CLIFFHANGER though, so a third is pretty much essential.

Pretty good tactic for ensuring everyone who saw the second goes to see the third. ****ers.

All I had to do was take one look at Johnny Depp with all that make-up on to decide I didn't want to see any of them!