hello everyone I'm not real good at video games

Posted by gdsangel40

hello everybody, I'm not real good at video games but I try really hard at them , sometimes it takes me a while to learn a new game... with that in mind would any one be interested in answering a question for me about the new Super Mario for DS.... I have beat the whole game ... even figured out how to get to world 4 & 7 and actually beat them.... but what I want to know is how do you get to the boards that are at the bottom of some of the worlds.... for example at the bottom of world one & two....they are also at the bottom of some of the other worlds also... is there a secret passage or something.... I hope someone knows cause this is driving me NUTS!!!!
thax alot

Posted by gdsangel40

I know that u have to beat the main castle in world three & world five as a mini mario to be able to get to world 4 & 7.... I did that .... what I cant figure out is how to get to the boards that are on the bottom of some of the worlds.... is there a secret passage???

Posted by Demonshot

guess who's back!

Posted by Demonshot

:chainsaw: Over the summer papa was yelling at me about EVERYTHING!!!
I thought "kill the ****ard!"

Posted by Xero

Err...welcome back?

Posted by Demonshot

Q:how do you post pics?

Posted by Xero

You go on imageshack.us or whatever site you have for pics, you get a link of this pic and post it with:

http://www.vgchat.com/misc.php?do=bbcode#imgcode

Code: [img]-enter link here-[/img]

Or you can click on "go advanced" at the bottom a page showing a thread.

Posted by Poco

you need an avatar like me and everyone will think you are cool

Posted by Jazz

who are you talking to

Posted by Jazz

who are you talking to

Posted by Reachel

Well, I am pretty good at them. I learn a great deal and know what to do pretty the start of the game. Besides it does take a little amount of knowledge of how to use hand-eye cordination and such. Anyway, I just am saying I really never got into DS I am more into console games. I like the controller.