Oprah should be assassinated

Posted by WackoHater2

If you like Oprah, please don't be offended. It's all in good fun.

Numbers 2, 4 and 5 for me.

Posted by Arcadios

When I first read this title I thought it said "Opeth should be assassinated".
...That is all.

Posted by WackoHater2

No way man. Opeth is too cool.

Posted by GameMiestro

I voted all of them.

EDIT: Except the first one.

Posted by Remixx

Same as Panic.

Posted by Ch

She has way too much influence on women.

And Dr. Phils blows as[COLOR="White"]s[/COLOR] too.

Posted by Stalolin

Where's the option "Because she didn't give me a free car"?

Posted by Raptor

Oprah is one of the few decent human beings I know. She has been a positive inspiration to millions of people. I actually happen to highly respect her, and sometimes even enjoy watching her show. I wouldn't mind seeing her become president. I also enjoy Dr. Phil's show.

Posted by WackoHater2

Jesus Raptor. I am really trying not to get ignorant with you, but come on. How do you like Dr. Phil? My mom likes Dr. Phil.

EDIT:

Quoting Ché: And Dr. Phils blows as[COLOR="White"]s[/COLOR] too.

Agreed ftw. I can't give you rep though.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Panic]Jesus Raptor. I am really trying not to get ignorant with you, but come on. How do you like Dr. Phil? My mom likes Dr. Phil.

EDIT:

Agreed ftw. I can't give you rep though.

You have to understand, Raptor is a rebel in every shape and form.

Anything you dislike, he likes.

Posted by Zeta

I like rebels.
Therefore Raptor dislikes rebels.
Therefore Raptor dislikes himself.

Posted by WackoHater2

Me personally, or the general public? Because the general public likes Oprah and Dr. Phil. If he is on a personal vendetta to hate everything I love, I don't see the point. It doesn't bother me.

Posted by Raptor

Dr. Phil is completely level-headed and talks nothing much straight sense. I enjoy his wise insights and uplifting charisma. Get over repping everyone who agrees with you all the time would you please.

Posted by WackoHater2

Why would I rep someone who doesn't agree with me? That also makes no sense.

Posted by Random

SHE SHOULD BE ASSASINATED BECAUSE SHES GOING TO SECRETLY FUND HILARY CLINTONS CAMPAIGN

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta]I like rebels.
Therefore Raptor dislikes rebels.
Therefore Raptor dislikes himself.

Well, yes. He's of the opinion that the human race is a filthy parasite and believes in their own exterination. Certainly he may have the idea that he's spiritually a fully instinctual animal, he also cannot deny the idea that he is one of those filthy parasites himself. as only those filthy parasites can think!

Somedays I sympathize with his ideals, some days I don't. It's more so he dislikes the opinions of the general teenager, or most people on VGC.

Posted by Iris

If anyone's trying to be rebellious, I would assume it's Panic. A "Do you like Oprah" thread might have been a little less excessive and wouldn't have made you look as if you were rebelling against the perfectly sane opinion of the general public. It's not much different from the "Who else thinks George Bush should be lynched?" type threads. It's not clever.

I think Oprah's great. She's extremely kind to her viewers, but she's also very insightful to a lot of modern topics. She's earned every penny she's made. As for Dr. Phil, I don't agree with him on a lot of subjects, but he's very helpful to people and a lot more intelligent than most other TV therapists and talk show hosts.

Posted by WackoHater2

How come two people now have said something in Oprah's favor. Read the first post I made please. Do not be offended if you like Oprah. Kthxbai.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I've got nothing against either of them. Phil OR Oprah. My neighbor watches them. Some shows I hate, some are cool. I just don't really care. :(

Posted by Stalolin

both are media whores and media is bad for you

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Panic: How come two people now have said something in Oprah's favor. Read the first post I made please. Do not be offended if you like Oprah. Kthxbai.

How dare anyone say anything favourable about Oprah in a thread about Oprah!!

Posted by WackoHater2

It's a hate thread about Oprah. Not a praise thread.

Posted by Raptor

And naturally, this being an online discussion forum, where diverse opinions and viewpoints occur by nature and should be widely accepted by anyone with a soupçon of open-mindedness, some people are going to disagree and cite their fondness for Oprah instead. If this was an Oprah complimenting thread, I would be comparatively pococurante about the whole thing.

Posted by Axis

I think that Oprah and Dr. Phil are awesome.

Posted by VampchickAkasha

she really does need to just marry steadman... before he dies. or something... but whatever then shell just blame it on the pressures of white people...lol...

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Panic: How come two people now have said something in Oprah's favor. Read the first post I made please. Do not be offended if you like Oprah. Kthxbai.

[QUOTE=Raptor]And naturally, this being an online discussion forum, where diverse opinions and viewpoints occur by nature and should be widely accepted by anyone with a soup

Posted by Sapphire Rose

What Raptor really did was urinate in his mouth. And then sew it shut.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I don't really think their is a reason to kill Oprah or Dr.Phil. Just because they give out help doesn't mean you kill them.

Posted by jefferey shalome

dude, you watch too much boondocks.