Paris Hilton is scary...

Posted by Xero

The only song I know of her is "Stars are blind".

I think that we all agree that this song had a sorta tropical beat right? It was a calm song. Annoying, but calm.

I looked at the cover of a music magazine this week and it said :"Paris wants to be a rock star" Also said right under " And what Paris wants, Paris gets"

That kinda freaked me out, because she does not have the look of a rock star and I just dont see her being one.

Discuss.

Posted by WackoHater2

Agreed that Paris Hilton doesn't have the look of a rock star. She has the look of a bulimic skank. I don't think that's a genre of music though. Anyway, the song "Stars are Blind" sucks so bad. Paris Hilton sucks as a musician, as a person, as a prostitute, and at life. Go die somewhere Paris Hilton. Bitch.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Spoilers: In the eyes of the mainstream, the line between rock and pop has been blurred so much that they're practically the same thing. Just as long as you dress in a more "lol i r badass" way you're a rockstar.

Posted by WackoHater2

Crap, I can't give rep to you again today Vamp. Anyway, I also agree with that. I understand that I am very mainstream, before you say anything. I like bands that are well known, such as Simple Plan, Slipknot, etc. and some that arent so well known, in my area anyway, such as Dream Theater, Shattersphere, etc. Simple Plan, I think, is a perfect example of what you just said.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

It's okay kids, Paris has now declared celibacy. So no more fear of her drugging you for sex, m'kay?

Now I hope she just gives up on everything else now.

Posted by Vg200x

lmao you just figured out that paris hilton was scary, she's ugly,her music sucks, her movies suck,her TV shows suck,her books suck,everything about her just sucks, she'll sound like a ditsy little kid one minute and then sound like a tranny the next. gah...her song wasn't that bad but it was more bubble gum pop with a bit of dance thrown in.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Vg200x: lmao you just figured out that paris hilton was scary, she's ugly,her music sucks, her movies suck,her TV shows suck,her books suck,everything about her just sucks, she'll sound like a ditsy little kid one minute and then sound like a tranny the next. gah...her song wasn't that bad but it was more bubble gum pop with a bit of dance thrown in.

Omfg, she wrote a book? How'd she manage to pull that off? Lmfao. Is it a 5 page picture book?

Posted by Creature

No way dude, I found "Prostitution for Dumbies" very insightful.

Posted by Shade

No way dude, I found "Prostitution for Dumbies" very insightful.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Shade: No way dude, I found "Prostitution for Dumbies" very insightful.

First time I have bol'd in a long, long time.

Posted by Pit

I, for one, think she's pretty cool.

Posted by WackoHater2

Why Pit? I've been wanting to ask someone who likes Paris Hilton that for a long time, but I usually loathe the person too much to talk to them without killing that. You, I don't really have a problem with. So, why do you like her?

Posted by Pit

sarcasm much. its funny how much you guys care for paris ilton, even when you hate her. I honestly dont have a problem with her. She doesn't bother me, i dont listen to her music, so she sucks dick. Every girl has sucked a dick in their life, so she likes getting ****ed. She's famous. Guy super stars or super models or actors probably get laid all the time and aren't labeled "sluts" or something degraded.

She's your typical spoiled white girl who has had life easy and is already famous for her last name.

Posted by Crazy K

LoL, Paris Hilton is just another celebrity who is far to over-rated. Seriously though I don't mind her all that much either, I never listen to her music or watch her show. She may be over-rated but who in Hollywood isn't?

Posted by Raptor

I always figured Paris Hilton was just a destination in Italy. Now you're telling me it's a person?

Posted by NeXidala

Paris Hilton, in my opinion, just has too much time and money on her hands. She obviously doesn't have anything better to do, and feels the need to find another way to spend her money so I'm sure she was thinking.........
"*crickets* Singer..?...That's hot. *crickets*" And decided to give it a shot. But seriously, you can totally tell she had something to do with the directing of the music video, because she was always half naked ontop of a guy. Hehe, Paris Hilton that fucking airhead!

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting Panic: Omfg, she wrote a book? How'd she manage to pull that off? Lmfao. Is it a 5 page picture book?

seriously? she wrote a stupid book, how to be an aris or something of the such.lmao her bag is probly so saggy that tom cruise would have a place to stick it besides in his mouth.

Posted by Xero

Wow she even wrote a book. She's really desperate for attention or is she THAT stupid.

The only talent Paris REALLY has is getting the attention around her. Shes doing very good at it so far.

Posted by Vg200x

Do you people watch VH1 anymore? jeeze badly she's all over that and I thought I could get away from her, I think she wrote more than 1 all remember seeing on tv was life as an aris or how to be an aris or something fagatory with aris. If she had bigger titties I bet she could have better and more talent, those things are big as cow paddies.(baby cow paddies)

Posted by WackoHater2

I like watching VH1 sometimes. Never for music though. I usually watch MTV2 at night when I am trying to go to sleep, I love listening to music when I am trying to sleep.

Posted by Apathetic

I dont see music with her lolol. I guess it worked though, dont want to listen to it though because I would just not yeah k.

Posted by Vg200x

lol, they said her new song was a disapointment because it didn't evan make it in top 100 or it was in the 90's,, zomg apathetic I love you sig I have about 19 cats and most of them are maine coon cats(I live in maine)