What are your fields of study?

Posted by Xenos

For me, I am probably going to end up majoring in Architecture/Architectural Engineering as well as minoring in Arabic. Arabic is a language I've been interested in learning for a long time and I can see its goods and bads. As far as Architecture, its still a rather shaky subject that I am not too sure on.

Yes, I realize that I will have a special place in Uncle Sam's heart if there is a war between China and the Middle East vs. USA. If there is a draft, I'll be the ****ing first one to go. I can already imagine those *******s looking down the list and chirping, "Oh jolly! Here is a Chinese person that speaks Arabic as well. 5000 EXP!"

Posted by Lord of Spam

Going for a liberal arts AA in the local community college, then taking that to USF where I'll most likely pick up a BA in english, from where I'll go to a law school to learn how to seperate clients from their money.

Posted by G-Sides

acting/drama, mother****ers

Posted by The Judge

I've exhausted the available music classes at my college, and am currently focusing most of my study on English (which is the last year for me) and Philosophy.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Computah games.

Posted by Arwon

History, Politics, Espa

Posted by Ch

Music Mixing & Recording/Fundamentals of Musicianship/ Auto Shop

Posted by Pit

Political Science

Posted by The underground

right nowim in med school so we lear it all then im specializing in thorasic surgery

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Agh, I hope I never have you as a doctor.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Pit: Political Science

Getting crunk comes in handy quite a bit in international politics, I hear.

Posted by Bebop

Film and Media.

Posted by NeXidala

Aeronautical Engineering. I hope to develop more skills and techniques to get into that field. I also hope to major in French and Japanese languages and also major in mathematics.

Posted by Kit

Film and Media are my Primary options, if not, then likely Computer Programming, or something similar to that.

Posted by keyartist

Welding, film and game editing/directing

Posted by Linko_16

Something artsy.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Pit: Political Science

Huh?

Posted by Hasta Flammeus

Maths for the win... Apparently (well, it was a couple months ago, don't really remember it) I signed up for...
Semester 1: Group Theory, Introduction to Applied Mathematics, Computer Tools for Operational Research, Analysis and Approximation
Semester 2: Complex Variable Theory, Vector Calculus and Applications, Differential Equations and Applications, Financial Mathematics

I've no idea what my semester 2 timetable will be like, but for semester 1, I have one lecture on Wednesdays (aruond lunch) and one lecture on Fridays (right at the end), which is pretty ****ed spiffy ^_^

Posted by NeXidala

Aeronautical Engineering. I hope to develop more skills and techniques to get into that field. I also hope to major in French and Japanese languages and also major in mathematics.

Posted by Echo

Currently majoring in Computer Science. I hope to get into the field of game design once I leave college, but since CS is such a broad degree I'll have doors open to all kinds of stuff (I might even get a job at Lockheed Martin, because they're located essentially right across the street from where I go to college).

Posted by Dexter

I enjoy studying English so I'll probably end up getting a degree in that field. I'd like to one day write some children's literature.

Posted by Speedfreak

Game Software Development/Games Programming.

Posted by jefferey shalome

Teh arts. Acting, writing, music. I'll be a triple threat.