Sonic tries to get in Smash Brothers Brawl...

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Posted by Speedfreak

Tch, you only saw that because Gamerpals won an award in 1up.

Actually, someone posted it on GameFAQs, and I stole it from there. They might have seen it that way, but I don't visit 1up. This place, GameFAQs, the Konami boards, and Planet GAMECUBE are pretty much the only video game sites I visit these days.

Posted by Zeta

*******, I thought this thread would be some confirmation of whether or not Sonic would be in Brawl. :mad:

Regardless, I lol'd.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Bah, Connell Wood is a hack.

His art is far from perfect, but I thought the humor was well-done. 7th-grade emo poetry does fit Shadow's character rather well.

Oh, this comic made me laugh, but it was too rough, and if you've ever read Plufim it's just awful, as is Gamer PALs. Every comic he does seems like it needs another draft.

The art's not what I have issue with. :)

Posted by WackoHater2

Coincidentaly, me and my friend were talking earlier about why Sonic isn't in Melee. Anyway, I'd like to see him in Brawl. It'd be cool.

Posted by muffla

i liked the comic i like the ones at [url]www.vgcats.com[/url] alot better

Posted by Hyper

Haha, made me laugh, despite me totally forgetting that storyline as I haven't played SA2:B in years. :(

Posted by Arczu

If for some reason you had enough patience, playing through Shadow the Hedgehog could fix that and get you the whole backstory.

...But then you would crippled from forcing yourself to get through that mess just for the story.

"Neverending storm of woe"... geez.

Posted by Bebop

I lold. I hate Shadow.

So Sonic and Pacman in Brawl amirite?

Posted by Ant

Quoting Bebop: I lold. I hate Shadow.

So Sonic and Pacman in Brawl amirite?

nope, only shadow, with a side serving of disappointment!

Posted by WackoHater2

Sonic I wouldn't mind seeing. Shadow either.. but Pacman? Wtf?

Posted by Bebop

Whats wrong with Pacman being in Brawl? If Snake can do it, and maybe Sonic, why not? Hes one of the oldest mascots next to Mario and Sonic. It makes sense.

One - he'd have hardly any moves. Two - he'd be a Kirby clone with less maneuverability.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Wings: One - he'd have hardly any moves. Two - he'd be a Kirby clone with less maneuverability.

Exactly.

Posted by Zeta

Play PacMan World 3 or something. There's quite a few things he could do, like the Rev Roll, although that would be similar to Jigglypuff's Rollout.

I had a dream last night that Simon Belmont and Sonic were in Brawl.

Posted by WackoHater2

I think if Sonic characters are going to be in Brawl, it should be Sonic and Knuckles. Stick with the original characters. I personally hate anyone after Knuckles, and any Sonic game that comes out that isn't for Genesis.

Posted by Zeta

wtf Blaze and Gamma were awesome characters. :mad:

Quoting Zeta: Play PacMan World 3 or something. There's quite a few things he could do, like the Rev Roll, although that would be similar to Jigglypuff's Rollout.

Or, you know, Kirby's Dash attack.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Wings: One - he'd have hardly any moves. Two - he'd be a Kirby clone with less maneuverability.

How do you know he'd have hardly any moves? Is it because he has hardly any moves in his games. Fair point. OH WAIT FALCAAAAAAAN PUNCH. Oh yeh and Fox and Falco (cos we all know Fox and Falco's attacks like FIIIIIRRRREEEE and the laser gun were so handy in lylat wars). Need I go on?

I can think of many moves ol Paccers could have. From the simple wakka wakka eating to a cannonball like attack to just plain old punches and kicks. How about some ghost techniques going down? Pfft I don't know he could chuck pellets at you. **** nose.*

*Would be a great name for a new character

Posted by Arczu

Pac's special move:

Summons a clasical arcade board (a small one with 10 dots, 1 being a huge one). Pin your opponent at one end, Pac-Man at the other...

Wow... I'd actually love to see that.

I think it would be something simpler. Pac-Man could grow three times his normal size and the target opponent could turn blue like the ghosts do in the original game. Then...MUNCH!