I have a serious problem

Posted by Klarth

I think I love Star Trek.

Sky One's been airing a load of reruns of TOS, TNG and Enterprise, and I love them all. My brother has them on his server, so I have to steal them on friday :(

Posted by The Judge

That is a serious problem. We have to take out 5 pints of nerd from you now.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

in before los

Posted by Dreadnought

Set phasers to huWHERE IS SARAH CONNOR.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

As long as Data or Jordi are your favorites, I'm fine with that. :D

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Klarth: I think I love Star Trek.

Sky One's been airing a load of reruns of TOS, TNG and Enterprise, and I love them all. My brother has them on his server, so I have to steal them on friday :(

Do not resist it.

Although I cant say I really enjoyed much of Enterprise after the whole "lol hey lets completely disregard previously established canon" thing, it didnt start out that bad. And TOS and TNG are freaking ***LY. Try to watch them in order if you can, and watch the movies in the same way as well. Its a pretty badass set of series as long as you're in the right mindset.

Just dont, you know, become too nerdy. Its possible to like trek and havea normal social life, but you have to work at it.

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Lord of Spam] [COLOR=Silver]STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT[/COLOR] STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT[/COLOR] STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT[/COLOR] STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT[/COLOR] STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT[/COLOR] STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT[/COLOR] STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT[/COLOR] STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT[/COLOR] STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT STUPID TREKKIE BULLS[/COLOR][COLOR=Silver]HIT[/COLOR]

Trekkies are the Sci-fi equivalent of furries.

Posted by The Judge

I dunno, Star Wars fans are pretty lame too.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Star wars fans are far lamer. There are star wars fans who actually like the new stuff, whereas all trek fans loathe enterprise, and approach Voyager with a sense of caution.

Plus, trek is like 10x as hardcore lol.

You're both fags. Neither can criticise the other.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Trek fans have triumph the comic insult dog on their side. The winner is obvious.

Posted by Dreadnought

Trek fans have William Shatner. Instant lose.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Klarth: I think I love Star Trek.

May I beat the stupid out of you?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Shatner is an ***, and you will worship him as an ***. And so help me ****ing ***, if I even see that Leonard Nimoy one more ****ing time... I will tear his ****ing throat out with my cock through the internet if he even THINKS anything about a comeback

Posted by Zeta

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHK!

Quoted post: Shatner is an ***, and you will worship him as an ***. And so help me ****ing ***, if I even see that Leonard Nimoy one more ****ing time... I will tear his ****ing throat out with my cock through the internet if he even THINKS anything about a comeback

You've seen the light, finally.

Posted by Lord of Spam

You know what? **** you, vampiro. You've crossed a ****ing line. I hope you start to enjoy pop music, you ****ing little **********.

lol :)

Posted by Lord of Spam

[center]X <- this is where you are

__________________________________<-this is the line

X<-this is where you should be

Get it?[/center]

Shouldn't I be below the line?

Posted by Lord of Spam

nah, below is where you SHOULD be. You're where you SHOULDNT be, hence you having crossed the line. duh

Also, I just got a pm from jess. she wants to know if I want to go to a star trek convention with her the weekend before halloween. I'm hesitant, but I'll let you guys decide.

Quoted post: nah, below is where you SHOULD be. You're where you SHOULDNT be, hence you having crossed the line. duh

To go over the line, I'd have to go below it. Because we read from top to bottom.

Quoted post: Also, I just got a pm from jess. she wants to know if I want to go to a star trek convention with her the weekend before halloween. I'm hesitant, but I'll let you guys decide.

Who?

Posted by Lord of Spam

...azusa.

I'm not a total loser, so I think of her by her actual name. In fact, I dont think I've ever reffered to her by azusa except for when it was needed in situations like this.

Posted by Ant

I don't see why not. go4it

Quoted post: ...azusa.

I'm not a total loser, so I think of her by her actual name. In fact, I dont think I've ever reffered to her by azusa except for when it was needed in situations like this.

... who? I don't even know her by her screen name.

But yeah, sure, why not.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Exgirlfriend, made me go on big emo rant, etc. One of the few females on the planet capable of getting far enough past my crippling nerdiness to touch my fun stuff.

Ah, yeah, I thought it was your ex at first, because I recognized the name. The PM thing threw me off. Then no, don't go with her. Go on your own or with a friend and then bump into her and be all "lol"

Posted by Ant

and when you bump into her whispher into her ear, "I have a large forehead"

Posted by The Judge

And then scream really loudly.

hahahaha, oh ***. Best two posts ever.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I lol'd so hard i started to choke, and I wasnt even eating anything. I mean, seriously, I just laughed my *** off. Partially because its so completely random and retarded, and partially because I can actually picture myself doing it.

Posted by Ant

Quoting The Judge: And then scream really loudly.

kinda like the time I should of tapped on the guys shoulder in the library and said "hey buddy.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" then bleed from my eyes etc.

But yeah, srsly. Do it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Man, I might have to now. just to do that.

also, pooperstick, barrel roll etc

Posted by Apathetic

ENGAGE WARP 10

Posted by Lord of Spam

dude, you ****ed it up

WARP 10

...dramatic pause...

ENGAGE

Posted by Dreadnought

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/7497/1157063451235bz3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Posted by Lord of Spam

b& for posting CP

Posted by Apathetic

Oh crap I am a massive fail now :(

Posted by Klarth

The Star Trek Wars, the jihad fought over the famous TV series, is not to be confused with the Star Wars Trek, the mass migration of Star Wars fans from Earth.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Klarth: The Star Trek Wars, the jihad fought over the famous TV series, is not to be confused with the Star Wars Trek, the mass migration of Star Wars fans from Earth.

This post is so beatiful that my eyes shed tears of blood.