Kingdom Hearts AMV II

Posted by Tysis

My second video. The song is in Japanese, but it still sounds awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjZemCC92hs

The beginning of the video, the intro of the song, Is messed up. I uploaded this video twice, and it does the same thing everytime. Bare with it.

Posted by WackoHater2

It processed alright?

Posted by Tysis

WTF!??? I don't know what's wrong... hold on

Posted by WackoHater2

Okay, no problem. I may be going to bed soon though. If I do, just send me a PM with the link or something.

Posted by Tysis

It's ok now, it's working.

Posted by WackoHater2

Pretty awesome. Definatly better than your first one. What do you use to make them? Also, what is the name of that song, and who is it by? I'd like to download it.

Posted by Tysis

It's from Dirge of Cerberus (you'll hear that song if you see the commercial)
But I got it from Limewire, and It's called "Redemtion", just like that, with no "p". Or you can just type in Dirge of cerberus at Limewire also.

I downloaded the scenes from KH-Vids.net and put it all together using windows movie maker.

Posted by WackoHater2

Coolness. I've seen the commercial a few times before. I've never played the game before. There is a guy in that game. He wears a rfed cloak looking thing, and has long black hair. Do you know his name?

Posted by Tysis

Vincent Valentine

Posted by WackoHater2

Thanks. I was wondering that when I was watching Advent Children. I thought he was Auron at first for some reason.. but then I remember Auron is from FFX.

Posted by NeXidala

Tysis, that was excellent, I loved it more than your last one. All the scenes were brilliantly put together. Ha, it's funny, I left you a comment asking if you used the music from Dirge of Cerberus before reading the rest of the thread.

Posted by Tysis

I have re-edited the video and uploaded it to photo bucket instead; youtube kept messing up the song. New scenes and nicer quality, so check it out.

Posted by WackoHater2

Still pretty awesome.

Posted by NeXidala

Link to Photobucket video please?

Posted by Tysis

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m284/Tysis/?action=view¤t=FinalFinishedTribute.flv

This one actually starts out the song the right way, I still can't figure out why Youtube always messes up the beginning.

Posted by WackoHater2

YouTube has a way of being gay. It usually messes up all of the Super Smash Bros. Melee videos I upload.

Posted by NeXidala

Looked at the photobucket version, Tysis. It was really good. It made a slight difference with the song and all, but it was a good difference. :D Can't wait 'til numero 3! (That's right! I'm demanding a third one!)