I

Posted by maian

am thoroughly happy with my new sig.

DISCUSS

Posted by NeXidala

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to maian again.

Posted by Arcadios

Seen it before.
I got it from Alastor but I like it.
Goomba!

Posted by Ant

I think you still should have made the joseph smith banner.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Hahaha, awesome.

Posted by Xero

I lol'd. Nice sig :D

Posted by Dreadnought

Rumor has it that every halloween during the hours of 2am and 5am, there exists a void. You must stand in front of a mirror in a pitch black room with your gaze fixated on the mirror. If you remain in the room when the moment arrives, you will feel a chill seize your body. Place your right hand on the mirror and whisper "I accept." If done correctly, in the mirror there will be a faint image of a fleshless infant with pitch black eyes. He will stare directly into your soul and you will hear the buzzing of flies and nervous whispering. You will not be able to make out the image in the mirror but you will be filled with unspeakable terror. The infant will ask you five questions about events that have occurred within your life. His voice will sound like the rubbing of sandpaper and will be devoid of all emotion. For each question that you answer incorrectly, one of your five senses will be consumed. For each question that is answered correctly, you will be able to recite the name of someone you know. That person will be found dead the next morning, after a night of unimagninable horror, with their flesh removed and their eyes missing.