Have you cheated on a test?

Posted by Phantasma2

Yes sir, I've done it and I'm gonna do it again.

And could someone share some good techniques on how to cheat on a test without anyone noticing?

Posted by Slade

I would call myself a "casual cheater." So I don't go thinking, "Oh man I NEED to cheat on this test or else I'm ****ed," instead if I happen to get a good opportunity I'll look at someone elses paper and take their answer into consideration. A couple times I've looked through papers that the teacher wrote all the questions and answers on for short answer and essay type tests.

I guess that's a good tip: Look through the papers on the teachers desk or pedestal thing right before a test(that's when they leave them on top) if your teacher leaves the room.

edit: oh, without ANYONE noticing? Nope, you basically need the whole classes approval with my tip.

Posted by WackoHater2

I only cheat on tests when I see no way around it. A technique I use sometimes is taping the answers to the bottom of my shoe. I have never been caught. I have done this twice.

Posted by Zeta

I've cheated a few times. Usually when we had to name all the countries in Africa or whatever in Geography.

Posted by Apathetic

A little, not often though. More un caring about it really. You could try lighting the answers lightly on your desk? Never seen that one in action.

Posted by NeXidala

I've actually done that, Apathetic.

Phantasma tape the answers on the inside of your shirt. It works so perfectly especially if you are sitting in the back. And, it's not like the teacher can say "LET ME SEE THE INSIDE YOUR SHIRT RIGHT NOW!"

Posted by Ch

After so many years of being in school so long I have developed many methods.

I usually study for them but in some ocasions where I don't give a **** I cheat.

1. Audio method- If you're allowed to listen to music during tests, then just burn a CD or rip or whatever of you saying all the answers. Works very well with foreign language tests and English tests.

2. 007 Cheat Sheet Method- To cheat on my French final last year, I went into my teachers room during lunch and looked at the test, along with my friend Dan, a week beforehand. We brought home the questions, translated them and printed them out in tiny sheets. We wore long sleeve shirts, tucked the sheets in the sleeve and then slipped them out in between the many sheets of the test. Foolproof.

3. Sign Language Method- Since theres usually some extremely smart dork in the class, I end up befriending them. Before a test I give him hand signs that he makes if an answer is true or false, A or B, etc. Of course they're not obvious signals.

4. Hat Visor Method- This one's risky. Simply tape a sheet to the underside of your hat visor.

5. Clear Binder Method - For those teachers who demand everything be off your desk, simply buy a clear binder and put a very helpful paper inside the cover. Usually teachers don't notice.

6. Bathroom Savior Method- Simply keep a hidden key of answers in the nearest bathroom stall and ask to go to the bathroom during the test. Teacher can't follow you there.

7. Golden Oppertunity Method - Ask the teacher to come over and help. When he/she goes back to their desk, their backs are turned to you, giving you a chance to look onto the next person's paper freely. Alright with math tests.

Again a golden rule is sit next to a smart one who knows their ****.

But honestly, work on your math. Impossible to cheat on math tests.

I don't like cheating though. I think it's wrong and I usually feel bad. But hey, I passed.

Posted by NeXidala

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I've actually used the Audio Method and Panic's tapping method. Both work extremly well.

Also, people tape them to their arms, correct? Try taping the cheats to your leg while wearing long pants. Then sit with the cheat leg supported on your other knee. Act like your scratching your leg and casually bring up the pant leg. It's worked every time for me.

Posted by Ch

Quoting NeXidala: Not if you are dealing with formulas.

In which case, you really wouldn't need to cheat, seeing that formulas are usually allowed to be seen.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting NeXidala: I've actually done that, Apathetic.

Phantasma tape the answers on the inside of your shirt. It works so perfectly especially if you are sitting in the back. And, it's not like the teacher can say "LET ME SEE THE INSIDE YOUR SHIRT RIGHT NOW!"

I never thought of that. I am gonna have to do that sometime this year.

Posted by mis0

Only once. I wrote out the answers to a test and taped them to the underside of the desk the day before the test, and the next day, I used my watch face to see the reflections of the answers. It was so suave and stealthy, but only works if you have the same seat every day and are pretty discrete.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Once in grade 1. I still remember it well, because I was cheating on a spelling test. I got yelled at so ****ing bad I'm pretty sure I cried. Didn't have a reason to cheat again.

Though, some decent methods have already been listed. My friend tried the audio method during an exam and another put a text file into his iPod for a test. Both worked really well.

Posted by Raptor

For high school math exams involving the use of a calculator I keyed all the formulas I was supposed to remember into the display and wrote them down on the front page before clearing it all to do calculations.

But then when I started college I stopped cheating, because cheating is for losers who either cannot or are too lazy or unmotivated to accomplish something honestly and respectably.

Posted by Klarth

No. I just fail tests and reap the consequences. I honestly don't care unless it's an important exam.

Posted by Xenos

Very few times in my life in a spelling test when I was younger. Once on a math test buy the guy's answer was the same as mines so I thought, "its all good." To be honest, in the big wig classes, I won't really cheat. Once I am all done, I'd turn it in and look at everyone else's answer and see what they got.

Posted by Sak

I've only cheated on a test once. It was a 3rd grade spelling test and I had the answers hidden in my desk. lol.

Posted by NeXidala

I remember once in 2nd grade we had a reading test, and the last two questions were spelling questions. One of the words we had to spell was quality, so I ripped off a small piece of paper and put it under my shorts. During the test I took out the paper, wrote down the word, and put the paper back into my shorts. 5 minutes later, after we handed in the test, the teacher started yelling at this boy next to me, because she found the paper under his desk. I coulddn't let the kid take my blame, so I ended up saying it was my paper. That same day she graded the rest of my paper except the spelling questions, where instead she stapled the piece of paper I cheated with, and requested my father's signature. I, of course, would not just show my dad the paper, so instead I took off the sheet of paper, occupied him with the t.v., quickly asked for his signature, and re-stapled the piece of paper back on.

Posted by muffla

i lny really cheat unless im having trouble on that test in spanish i draw the words on my arm then turn it into some werid design and the teacher dosent even notice. however in math last year ther person next to me knew everything that i didnt and vice versa so every test we had all the same awncers and the teach never noticed

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting NeXidala: I remember once in 2nd grade we had a reading test, and the last two questions were spelling questions. One of the words we had to spell was quality, so I ripped off a small piece of paper and put it under my shorts. During the test I took out the paper, wrote down the word, and put the paper back into my shorts. 5 minutes later, after we handed in the test, the teacher started yelling at this boy next to me, because she found the paper under his desk. I coulddn't let the kid take my blame, so I ended up saying it was my paper. That same day she graded the rest of my paper except the spelling questions, where instead she stapled the piece of paper I cheated with, and requested my father's signature. I, of course, would not just show my dad the paper, so instead I took off the sheet of paper, occupied him with the t.v., quickly asked for his signature, and re-stapled the piece of paper back on.

You're a good person NeXi. I would have let the kid take the blame and laughed so hard about it.

Posted by NeXidala

Yeah, and I was also 7. But, the kid ended up thanking me, which was kinda weird, since it was all my fault.

Posted by NeXidala

Just recently, we had a test in science, where we weren't allowed to use notes, yet it was a 5 page test. Here's what I did. I ingeniously skipped science class that day which happened to be a Tuesday, and snuck to the bathrooms to chill. Whenever the students or teachers asked me where I was, I said I was taking a bi-lingual test required for all students who could speak more than one language. Of course, the all believed me. The next day, the Science teacher asked me the same question and I gave her the same answer, and also requested to take the test. Seeing my thirst for knowledge (pffft ha) she sent me to the classroom across the hall where I was home-free to use ALL my notes. :D

Posted by The Judge

Well, there was this one time.

It was a music test, and he gave us the answers previously. He said if we memorized the cheat sheet and copied it down during the test, we could use it. So I took two pieces of paper, and wrote the cheat sheet down really hard on the first one. When test time came, I took the second one out, which had the indents of the entire cheat sheet. Copy, Paste, Win. :cool:

Posted by Axis

Never had to cheat. I know the material before hand and get an A on the test. Besides, I would feel bad if I did.

Quoted post: Just recently, we had a test in science, where we weren't allowed to use notes, yet it was a 5 page test.

lol all my science tests were 25 pages. Kids these days, don't know how good they got it.

Posted by NeXidala

There was 125 questions, long-response questions and short-response questions, took me 2 periods to finish it.

Pff, what a baby.

Posted by NeXidala

Yes, but all of you are in college. I'm not even in high school yet, so there.

I never took any sciences in university. Mainly just high school. But yeah, fair enough.

Posted by Kit

I've never cheated before. I never saw a reason too. Actually, I don't know anybody in my schools who have cheated before.

Posted by NeXidala

Wtf, Dark Kirby? Private boarding school, much? Lol jk.

Posted by Kit

Nope, I go to Bebington High Sports College of Chavhood, Chavisity and Chaviness. :p:

Posted by Axis

Quoting NeXidala: Yes, but all of you are in college. I'm not even in high school yet, so there.

5 page test? You're going to get kicked in the nuts in High School. My Latin exam last year was 20 pages and 500 problems!

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Axis: 5 page test? You're going to get kicked in the nuts in High School. My Latin exam last year was 20 pages and 500 problems!

Well, I'll just have to wait for High School, eh?

Posted by WackoHater2

Certain schools are different I guess. My hardest exam was Spanish, it was 20 pages, 300 questions.

Ugh, exams. **** that ****, I was talking about regular tests. Exams were always longer, but, oddly enough, always easier.

Posted by Hasta Flammeus

Don't think I've ever cheated, but I have anti-cheated...
For our statistics exam, we were allowed to take in two sides of A4 worth of notes, if you had half a brain, you could probably fit the entire course on to just one side, so essentially, it was an easy 90% if you bothered to prepare. I was going to do that the morning before the exam (Wake up at 6:00, make the notes, slink over to campus for breakfast with some friends around 8:00, go in around 9:00, out at 10:00, celebrate), except that we had an exam the day before, which we all pretty much strolled through, so we celebrated at a friends house. I kinda stayed longer than the others, got drunk and went home some time around 4:00... Obviously that wasn't smart, I got woken up by my phone at 8:35 with 25 minutes to get to campus without notes, still not totally clear-headed... Turns out the good thing about a lecturer stupid enough to let you take pretty much the entire course in with you is that they'll generally set an easy exam. But let that be a lesson to you, when cheating is allowed, make sure you remember the cheat sheet beforehand >_<

Posted by cool gamer dad

I tell on cheaters.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Stinger: I tell on cheaters.

How old are you?

Posted by Ayu

[Quote=NeXidala]I remember once in 2nd grade we had a reading test, and the last two questions were spelling questions. One of the words we had to spell was quality, so I ripped off a small piece of paper and put it under my shorts. During the test I took out the paper, wrote down the word, and put the paper back into my shorts. 5 minutes later, after we handed in the test, the teacher started yelling at this boy next to me, because she found the paper under his desk. I coulddn't let the kid take my blame, so I ended up saying it was my paper. That same day she graded the rest of my paper except the spelling questions, where instead she stapled the piece of paper I cheated with, and requested my father's signature. I, of course, would not just show my dad the paper, so instead I took off the sheet of paper, occupied him with the t.v., quickly asked for his signature, and re-stapled the piece of paper back on.
Panic, is right. I would have let the kid take the blame. Haha.
I've never needed to cheat, but I have done it on occasions. One time, I just casually dropped my pencil, on the floor near this kids desk, went over to pick it up, and read his answers as I picked up my pencil. It was only for like 5 seconds, but that's all I needed. Suprisingly, I wasn't caught, and I got an A.

Posted by Pit

get a water bottle, perfectly remove label, tape cheat sheet on underside of label, making it visible through the top clear part of the bottle.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I've cheated a few times. USually on tests or exams that I need to pass. Most of the ways I've used Chepeto already said. So here is some other ones he hasnt said.

I've taken pictures/typed out answers on my Treo. I also use my Treo(Palm Pilot) for music. So I can just switch to the answers and back to my music program when the teacher comes around.

If you have a CD player. And you are allowed to listen to it bring some CD's. Inside the CD covers either have a burned CD(like Chepeto said) or have a sheet of answers. You can't do it to often or the teacher will notice :p

Me and my friend did this once. We changed the letters in the alphabet to other symbols. We always sat behind each other. So the one that sat infront wrote the answers in our "secret language" on their shirt with permanent marker. And if the teacher asks what is on your shirt just say it's ancient tribal or something.

I did this once it was very difficult and riskyu but I passed with a **** good grade. Get a magic marker (a marker that shows up only under a black light) then get a mini blacklight. There are ones that go on your keychain.(Or you can get a mini keychain LED flashlight and try and find a small bulb.) Then write all the answers on a sweater in the magic marker. When you're about to do the test take off your sweater and lay it on the ground smoothly. Then take your keys out and put them on the edge of the desk closest to the sweater. And use the blacklight when your stuck. If the teacher says anything about your keys bieng out just say they where stabbing your leg.

Hope that helps mate.

Posted by Crazy K

I occasionally look over at the person's paper next to me. I never seemed to cheat otherwise, I usually have someone give me answers to homework, and during tests I just try my best. I'm taking Physical Science this year so maybe I should do the audio method because I am horrible when it comes to anything science.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

One time I simply wrote all the answers to a test the night before on a little tiny little sheet of paper and taped it to the bottom (inside) of one of my hoodies sleeves. It was FOOLPROOF. All I had to do was position my arm in a certain way to view the answers. It wasn't visable to the teacher (or anyone else) :D

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I cheated once in kindergarten... and I got the answer wrong.

One time in middle school I let someone copy off my test for $5 though. It was worth every penny. I've noticed people trying to sneak a peak at my tests before. I really don't give a flying fu
ck.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting NeXidala: How old are you?

Well, it's worth it, because I get a sticker next to my name at the end of the day.