Michael Moore's Sodomobile

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]I hate mostly anything that comes out of Michael Moore's mouth. But this is one of the funniest things i've ever seen, he really let Fred ignorant Phelps have it. I guess even people i don't like can make me laugh sometimes.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=33-_9nOX8KM

BTW, if you don't know who Fred idiot Phelps is, just visit his site g[COLOR="Yellow"]o[/COLOR]dhatesfags.com. Catchy name, ain't it?[/COLOR]

Posted by Poco

Fred Pgelps has taking the art of trolling and perfected to the point where lesser trolls respond to him.

Posted by Bebop

Oh my. Still illegal in 20 states. That's shocking.

It's nice to see Moore has lost a bit of weight but why are all Christan extremists ugly as sin?

Posted by Speedfreak

This is kind of why I'm automatically suspicious of Christians more than any other religion (well apart from Muslims for obvious reasons). It's the fact that their crazy beliefs are supported by American Law. It makes those states no worse than places like Iran with Shariah Law.

Posted by Linko_16

This isn't exactly the kind of rebuttle we should be giving Fred Phelps if there's any hope of talking sense to him.

But that was still @#$%ing great.

Posted by Stalolin

Apparently I missed his van when it strolled into my state.

How I wish I could have seen it seeing as Idaho is composed mostly of right-wing christians. And he'd have to have stopped by some of the more mormon communites, seeing as how extreme their practices and beliefs can be.

Michael Moore is still a fattie that produces half-truths, lies, and edutainment though, this hasn't changed my on him much.

Posted by Drewboy64

Haha, yeah, I hate people who think being gay is evil and discriminate liek that. I hope people don't think EVERY religious person is that stupid. Those anti-gay people give religion a bad name.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I hate michael moore, but this is purrrty funny.