BEEDOGS

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

**** YOU, ****ING BEES.

srsly, what the ****. I get stung last night on the hand for absolutely no reason, and then earlier this morning I get stung on the leg for just sitting down. Same time every year they seem to go bat**** crazy and sting everything.

**** them, man.

FunFact: They also don't hurt as much as I remember.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I actually havent gotten stung by anything since i was like 5. huh. AND WEVE GOT THEM CRAZZY AFRICANIZED BEES DOWN HERE

Yeah, first time since I was around five too. Figures that after sixteen years, suddenly I get stung twice in one day.

Posted by The Judge

Only time I ever got stung was when I was little and stepped on an upturned dead one in the sand.

Posted by Ant

I've never been stung. I could be allergic to them for all I know.

Let's hope.

Posted by Ch

Same shat happened to me couple days ago. I was landscaping for this 95 year old lady when I went in her garage to get a mower I heard a really violent buzzing. 2 seconds later the back of my neck was stung.

Burned it down later with a lighter and some AXE, but stung one more when they were flying out. **** bees.

Yeah, that's why you don't kill them during the day :( Dusk is the perfect time.

Posted by Zeta

I got stung once during a camping trip. Didn't feel a **** thing when I was stung.

Posted by mis0

Never been stung. :cool:

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I've never been stung either.

I swore to god I was going to once, but I punched the bee. He fell, flopped, and I smushed him.

Posted by Slade

I've been stung like four times my whole life. I remember all of them hurting pretty badly and being sore for a day or two... Last time I got stung was when I was 11 carrying around this huge Super Soaker. I was just standing there, but I guess they felt threatened. My dad could, like, die, if he gets stung.

I almost got swarmed a couple weeks ago. As I was re-roofing this shed I kicked one shingle loose that was warped all weird, and about twenty hornets flew out. I immediately turned and jumped off the other side of the roof. Showed them I was just too cool to get stung.

Posted by Linko_16

I remember being stung as a kid one time... Didn't feel anything until I noticed there was a stinger in my arm, then it hurt like hell.

Posted by Stalolin

I got stung fives times in mouth when I was eight.

OH *** THE WASP, IT WAS HAIRY

Posted by Linko_16

My bro stepped on a hornets' nest hidden in some kind of ground-cover bushes that grow on the slopes next to our pool. He got, like, a dozen stings on each leg. Crazy.

Posted by Slade

My neighbor once ran into a stack of honey bee nests in a tractor while working at some farm and got stung at least fifty times all over.

It would seriously suck to be him.

Posted by Ch

I get stung all the ****ing time. Time before last happened like a month ago.

I work at Friendly's as a dishboy (Used to, now I serve ice creams to morons) so everynow and then I have to take out some trash. Trash truck comes only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. So you can imagine how full the dumpster gets on a Sunday.

Well it just so happened I had to work a night shift there on a Sunday. I actually has to climb in and stomp the trash down.

I didn't realise there was a hornets nest on the branch right over the dumpster. I closed it and then I saw a sea of flying black. I got stung three times in the arm, cheeck, and shoulder. I chilled out in the walk in freezer after.

Again, **** bees

Quoted post: My dad could, like, die, if he gets stung.

So can my step-dad. It's funny, because my mom and I have actually tried to kill him that way more than once. So far, the worst was a trip to the hospital. :cookie:

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Linko_16][COLOR=indigo]My bro stepped on a hornets' nest hidden in some kind of ground-cover bushes that grow on the slopes next to our pool. He got, like, a dozen stings on each leg. Crazy.[/COLOR]

I almost died that way. Admittedly I did strike the nest first with a big assed hammer, but still. Fukken bees.

Posted by Linko_16

We'll get you next time.

Posted by Roger Smith

He's so cute and harmles looking:(

[SIZE="4"]But we all know it's a lie.[/SIZE]

Posted by Linko_16

She.

Posted by Ch

I forgot the workers were females.

THANX LINKO FOR REMINDING ME

Posted by Zeta

Most of them are in the kitchen, aren't they?

Posted by Linko_16

All male bees are good for is having sex.

Just like human males.

Posted by Zeta

Men invented the lightbulb! >=O

Posted by Linko_16

So they could see and have sex at the same time.

Posted by sniper

I do believe Vamp's post would be permissable in court.

I've never been stung by a bee. Been bitten by yellow jackets/wasps whatever the **** your region calls them. Wasn't really that bad.

Posted by Lord of Spam

You were stung by them. Thats where the venom is. Same with ants.

Posted by sniper

THEY STING WITH THEIR MOUTHS

Quoted post: THEY STING WITH THEIR MOUTHS

Don't all women?

Posted by Dreadnought

Yellow Jackets sting. I know, I'm allergic, and they were the ****ers that stabbed me.

Edit: Vamp wins.

Posted by Slade

Am I the only one who's been bit by a ladybug?

It hurts suprisingly bad for like a second.

Yes.

Posted by Linko_16

I've been bitten by a cricket. I was trying to save him.

Bast[color=indigo]a
rd.[/color]

Posted by Lord of Spam

they bite to hold on while they sting, but its the sting that hurts. the only things that bite hard enought o notice are like ants from south america and africa.