Any songs out there that give you a ...

Posted by Xenos

... "warm" feeling as if you were returning home?

For me - they tend to be nice piano solos and videogame music that I'll upload sometime. As dorky as this may sound, Chrono Cross's ending theme is a perfect illustration of it. I'll elaborate, but I am short on time. :( Expect more tomorrow.

Anyways, you?

Posted by Ch

Jumping Jack Flash by the Rolling Stones reminds me of home and gives me that warm feeling you speak of.

Posted by NeXidala

Sakura Drops by Utada Hikaru gives me a warm, nostalgic feeling inside.

Posted by Apathetic

Bad Day by Daniel Powter, Toture Me by Red Hot Chili Peppers, Faded by Soul Decision. They all remind me of meh home and town or me. Gives me the jiters.

Posted by Hyper

Agalloch - ...And the Great Cold Death of the Earth
Porcupine Tree - Lazarus
Pain of Salvation - Second Love
Opeth - In My Time of Need
Evergrey - Unspeakable

Mostly songs that have been played during somewhat significant times in my life. For example, Pain of Salvation - Second Love was playing after I got settled into my latest room arrangement with new furniture. Evergrey - Unspeakable was played about a million and a half times during the ride to and from the last Dream Theater concert I went to. etc.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Hyper: Agalloch - ...And the Great Cold Death of the Earth
Porcupine Tree - Lazarus
Pain of Salvation - Second Love
Opeth - In My Time of Need
Evergrey - Unspeakable

Hehe. Ironic.

Posted by Omni

"Mama, I'm Coming Home" by Ozzy Osbourne, great song, and for Ozzy, it's a pretty warm song, too. It's not like listening to "Crazy Train" or "Suicide Solution", and I happen to like both of those songs.

Posted by Klarth

Agalloch - "A Desolation Song"
Beatles - "Back in the USSR"

Yep.

Posted by Killer Jordo

R Kellys - Ignition(Remix)

You couldn't turn on a radio in Edmonton without hearing this song. I swear. I heard it so much it attatched it to Edmonton.

Also Steal my Sunshine by Len. I don't know why but it does.

Indie Rock and Roll by The Killers reminds me of my old school alot.

And pretty much any Beatles song. Because my brothers both listen to The Beatles. And my 28 year old brother is obsessed with them. So Beatles songs remind me of family.

Posted by Phantasma2

DJ Amuro - A
DJ Swan - Gentle Stress
Shichigatsu Youka - the Gazette
Toguro~ - the Gazette
Zone of The Enders II the second runner theme song

Same reason as Hyper's.