Ruby and Sapphire help

Posted by finalfantasylover

In order to make these trade with fire red it says to find the in game items and take them to the machine on island 1. Where are the items and what do i do. Thank you.

Posted by Zeta

The items you need to get are a Ruby and Sapphire, but you also need to beat the Elite Four before you can get them. The Ruby will be somewhere at Mt.Ember on One Island.

The Sapphire will be found at the bottom of Dotted Hole on Six Island, but one of Team Rocket's scientists will grab it before you can. Go to Five Island and go through Team Rocket's Warehouse to get the Sapphire back, then give both stones to Celio and you'll be able to trade between R/S/E and FR/LG.

Note that you'll need two passwords to enter the Warehouse. You can get one of the passwords by talking to a Team Rocket Grunt on Five Island. The scientist that steals the Sapphire tells you the second password.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Zeta]Note that you'll need two passwords to enter the Warehouse. You can get one of the passwords by talking to a Team Rocket Grunt on Five Island. The scientist that steals the Sapphire tells you the second password.

Before cheesily adding that he's learned the error of his ways, and will work for the good of humanity for the rest of time, I might add.

That specific bit of dialouge always irritated me...

Do i do all this on fire red or on each sapphire and ruby.

Posted by Zeta

FireRed.

Thanks.

Posted by Shade

I can't wait until Diamond and Pearl come out, there will be help threads flying like ARROWS.

Posted by Aslan

Quoting Zeta: The items you need to get are a Ruby and Sapphire, but you also need to beat the Elite Four before you can get them. The Ruby will be somewhere at Mt.Ember on One Island.

The Sapphire will be found at the bottom of Dotted Hole on Six Island, but one of Team Rocket's scientists will grab it before you can. Go to Five Island and go through Team Rocket's Warehouse to get the Sapphire back, then give both stones to Celio and you'll be able to trade between R/S/E and FR/LG.

Note that you'll need two passwords to enter the Warehouse. You can get one of the passwords by talking to a Team Rocket Grunt on Five Island. The scientist that steals the Sapphire tells you the second password.

how true it is hard to find them but it it wroth it because you get to trade with Ruby and Sapphire i got fire red i done it easy like crap

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

When P/D are out we'll have to confine the help threads to one sticky. I can't be doing with all the other threads.

Although as soon as the Japanese version is released, I'm staying away from this board until I can complete the English version. :)

where is the rainbow pass to get past island 3

i have beaten the elite four and still can not get the rainbow pass or get into the unknown dungeon. what the heck else do i have to do.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Go talk to Oak, as far as I know.

Posted by Demonic Mistress

you have ot have 60 pokemon in your pokedex otherwise you'll never go on in the game i'm as far as i can get in the leafgreen one.