college

Posted by mis0

Oh teh noes, runz away, etc. I start college tomorrow. Back at the bottom as a freshman. Boring lectures, creepy classmates, and unattainable hotties ahoy!

Wish me luck (good or otherwise). ^___________________^

Posted by Ant

Have fun! :D

Posted by Ch

Quoting Misoxeny: unattainable hotties ahoy!

Aren't girls less superficial, materialistic, and stupid once they reach college?

Let me know.

Posted by Zeta

FREEEEEEESHMAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Posted by Pit

Quoting Misoxeny: Oh teh noes, runz away, etc. I start college tomorrow. Back at the bottom as a freshman. Boring lectures, creepy classmates, and unattainable hotties ahoy!

Wish me luck (good or otherwise). ^___________________^

College isn't like that.

You're probably gonna be in class with people all ages, and won't give a **** who you are. They're paying, they wanna get in, do their ****, and get out.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: You're probably gonna be in class with people all ages, and won't give a **** who you are. They're paying, they wanna get in, do their ****, and get out.

Bingo. Unless you live in dorms with a cool roomate, it probably won't be anywhere close to being as amazing as movies make it seem. The occasional party will be fun, bt it's school... school people had to pay a lot of money for.

Posted by mis0

Full scholarship FTW. :cool:

Since I'm not paying ****, maybe that's why I'm still a ditz? ONE HOUR TILL CLASSES COMMENCE.

People with scholarships are even worse, since they generally have to maintain a certain grade. It was people like me, who had their parents pay for everything, that had an awesome time.

Posted by The Judge

Being a junior at college since last week.

Joy.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro: People with scholarships are even worse, since they generally have to maintain a certain grade. It was people like me, who had their parents pay for everything, that had an awesome time.

Pssh... I have to maintain a 2.5, which for me, I could easily do even if I was hospitalized.

Ah yeah, that's nothing. Why so low?

Posted by mis0

I live in New Mexico, the land of retards. Why else?

Posted by Lord of Spam

I work full time and go to school full time:cookie:

bye da:(

Posted by Slade

School starts in 3 weeks, but for the first couple weeks I only have one high school class. :cool:

Then the college courses I'm taking start and I'll have to get a job to support my caffiene habit. :(

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: I work full time and go to school full time:cookie:

bye da:(

No excuse.

Posted by Lord of Spam

which is why im still here, faggot

owned.

Posted by Linko_16

Currently, college is just a big, ugly wall on the road ahead. I'm not going to the one I originally wanted to, don't know if I'm going to get a scholarship (got a "C" in American studies last year due to dumb-@#$ teacher), don't know if I'm going to be financially secure, gonna have to keep living at home, don't know what I want to major in/do after school, probably going to have to take a bunch of classes I don't want to, et cetera...

A lot of it is just uncertainty. I might like it a little better once I'm there.

Posted by Lord of Spam

AT graduation, my GPA was 4.6

Unweighted, 2 something. Scholarships are out there just waiting to be gotten and humped into submission. Just gotta make them yours.

Posted by Apathetic

Roommates must be fun, are they? iono.

Quoted post: Roommates must be fun, are they? iono.

Or massive dicks. It could go either way.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Mine was an awesome guy who had multiclassed as a stoner/nerd.

... was it you?

Posted by Lord of Spam

No, actually. When I got there he was like stoner10/nerd2 and I was nerd15. When we left, he was stoner11/nerd7 and I was nerd16/stoner3.

I introduced him to 4chan, he introduced me to pot. Fair trade.

... huh?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro]... huh?

class + level

nerd15

... lol

Posted by The Judge

Well, I bought half my college books, and the current total is $366.

...I hate my life.

I love me life.

You shoulda just downloaded them though. Easier AND cheaper.

Posted by Ant

Asking Derick to do things that have to do with the internet other than downloading music? lol

Just pretend it's music

Posted by The Judge

Music that I have to read? Ha.

I don't know jack about the internet. Find me a place where I can download them and direct me to every single link, and I'll gladly do it.

Yeah, except I don't care about you wasting money.

Posted by The Judge

You should.

I do.

Posted by The Judge

Yeah. After all, how the devil would I end up helping you out monetarily if you ever visited here if I spent all my money on books?

Exactly. I mean, I'm not asking for much: a couch, some food, maybe a wild and expensive night on the town, but that's about it.

Posted by The Judge

BTW you couldn't stay at my house. Though I'd pay for maybe a night or two at a cheap motel for you.

Posted by Ant

Same goes for my house. Hell, even my own friends can't come in when I'm not here to pick up one of their OWN video games. ugh.

Posted by mis0

They just don't love you Vamp.

Posted by Lord of Spam

You can stay at my house, vamp.

Granted, theres only two beds and already two people living here, so you'll be sleeping with me. and i WILL rape you at night. So, ya know, take that into account.

Posted by The Judge

You could probably stay at Joes. I bet you anything.

Posted by Ant

That beaner infested cesspool? Come now.

Posted by The Judge

I laughed really hard at that.

Quoted post: You can stay at my house, vamp.

Granted, theres only two beds and already two people living here, so you'll be sleeping with me. and i WILL rape you at night. So, ya know, take that into account.

**** California then.

Posted by mis0

I'm not gonna even pretend you could stay at my house. Mi casa es MI CASA ****it.

Although, because it's a two bedroom house with a garage, it's pretty big for just me and my roommate.

**** you then.

Posted by mis0

NO U MAPLE BOY

I should mention though - it ain't my house to let people in, it's the roommates place. I do help with the bills, but she pays much more.

Posted by Xenos

I hate my life.

... maybe.

Posted by Ant

IS THIS BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS VAMP TO STAY WITH THEM? OR SOMETHING TO DO WITH COLLEGE?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Hey, I said he could stay with me... as long as he doesnt mind it getting stuck in his pooper nightly.

That's the only reason I would stay with you.

Posted by Lord of Spam

enjoy your aids, faggot

Pretty sure I will, thank you.

Posted by Stalolin

I'll have a free bed in a month or so and you'd have your own room, so staying with me would be a possibility.

Haha, oh man, staying with lolin would be top-tier. I can imagine us staying up late at night, watching movies in our PJs, talking about girls and giggling till high-noon. Then your mom comes in to give you a kiss goodnight, and I jump up, wrap my arm around her waist and lean in to give her the most passionate kiss she's ever experienced. Long story short, it turns into a family orgy with me standing on top of a pile of writhing bodies laughing in a sinister manner.

Posted by The Judge

That's the cutest thing I've ever read.

You're the cutest thing I've ever read.

Posted by The Judge

...thank you! =*^_^*=

...and now the gayest.

Posted by Kit

Vamp, just sleep outside, I've done it before. It's fun! :cookie:

Posted by Zeta

Vamp isn't grim enough to sleep outside.

Posted by Kit

Seriously, we played knickknock, went for a takeaway and camped under a hedge all night. We had a good time. :)

Posted by The Judge

Gay

Posted by Kit

Well fuk you then. :)

Posted by The Judge

Gay(er)

Posted by Zeta

WARNING: Homosexual levels reaching critical!

Posted by The Judge

Gay(est)

Let the fudge-packing commence.

Quoted post: Vamp isn't grim enough to sleep outside.

Is it deep in a dark forest where the only source of light is the rays cast by the full moon? If so, then that's like home to me.

Posted by Kit

"A hedge", but you could use your imagination. :cookie:

The internet has ruined my imagination.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: Is it deep in a dark forest where the only source of light is the rays cast by the full moon? If so, then that's like home to me.

more like, sandy soil with light pine/oak cover and ****ing huge mosquitos everywhere. Also, tourists.

Welcome to florida.

Using your logic, you're a dark forest who I'm sleeping in. Huh.

Posted by Zeta

omg Vamp is inside LoS ! =O

In more ways than one.

Wait, no, just the one.

Posted by Zeta

still hawt

Posted by Lord of Spam

i was going to say that i was the pitcher, and started the reply with "**** that ****"

then i thought better and got too distracted by lollary to reply seriously

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro: Is it deep in a dark forest where the only source of light is the rays cast by the full moon? If so, then that's like home to me.

You sound like Raptor.

Posted by Lord of Spam

raptor...\m/? SAY IT ISNT SO.

Quoted post: You sound like Raptor.

I should fly to whatever state you live in and punch you in the throat.

Posted by Linko_16

AZ.

Bring it, *****. :beep:

Posted by Lord of Spam

i'd punch you both in the balls if you ever got NEAR florida. So shut the **** up, faggots.

Also, linko needs to abuse his supermod powers in here more. I mean, to NOT do it goes against everything DA stands for, really. But iris still cant, cuz she is stinky and smells of poo

im both happy and furious at the same time.

zing

Posted by Linko_16

Vamp didn't edit his back. He took it like a man.

Posted by Klarth

I'm probably on the way to college in the US. I'll be seventeen when I start! Fun fun fun!

Posted by Lord of Spam

you should go to school in florida. Lots of half naked girls and alcohol everywhere.

Posted by Zeta

DON'T FORGET THE OLD PEOPLE!

Posted by Lord of Spam

they live off campus. just go to a school that doesnt suck balls and chances are that you'll never have to leave the grounds for anything, alcohol and condoms included.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Klarth: Fun fun fun!

'Til her daddy takes the T-Bird away~

Posted by Lord of Spam

i hate that song, and now i hate you for reminding me of it, *******

Posted by Linko_16

I'm gettin' bugged drivin' up and down the same old strip!
I need to find a new place where the kids are hip!

*guitar ensues*

Posted by Lord of Spam

the man from nantucket was i
with a penis as large as your thigh
it filled up your sister
who adressed me as mister
verilly guarantee it do i

*zimmer ensues*

Posted by mis0

Go to college in New Mexico, Klarth. It basically sucks *** in every imaginable way but I want someone else to suffer too because ITS NOT FAIR.