A product of weed.

Posted by Xenos

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/Xuphansa/Terrible/Random.png[/IMG]

It wore off before I could finish. Didn't get a chance to add a metallic texture to the "hair" and complete the fuzzy moon. :(

Posted by Iris

I love it. The eye has really realistic detail and the bottle looks absolutely fantastic.

Do you have any more artwork?

Posted by Xenos

Nope. A three second pen sketch - I'll scan it later on.

Posted by Ant

The hair and lighting effect really stand out in this. In a good way, of course :)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Reminds me of something from that movie MirrorMask. Pretty cool stuff.

Posted by mis0

Who ever said drugs were bad for you? Interesting art there, Khan.

Posted by Zeta

That's pretty amazing, Xuph.

/r/ more weed art.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Whoa, wait, what the hell, xenos got high? Awesome:cool:

And yeah, thats pretty trippy. I can piucture myself just sitting there and trying to amke sense of it while stoned. Nicely done.

Quoted post: And yeah, thats pretty trippy. I can piucture myself just sitting there and trying to amke sense of it while stoned. Nicely done.

Draw something the next time you're high. I need a laugh.

Posted by Apathetic

Wow, pretty **** awesome. I like the twig on the bottle.

Posted by Colonel

Good job I really like the eye, and it has really good shading.

Posted by Xenos

The original intention of the picture was to tell a random and ****ed up story of a two faced woman who made a wish to the stars to achieve a brain and fame [hence the "spinal cord-like" branch holding up the sun and moon - but in her shadow was a poor woman with a spike in her head.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: Draw something the next time you're high. I need a laugh.

I'm going to draw my mental image of VGC, both member by member and as a whole. I'm really, really, REALLY bad at drawing, so it should be fun:D

Posted by Xenos

oll?

Posted by keyartist

Ok lord of spam what is right?

Posted by Xenos

Quoted post: keyartist disagrees: Weed is not the answer

Please tell me you read the thread addressing this where I stated at the title of this thread was a joke, dum*****. :rolleyes:

Quoted post: Sorry to have to say but it realy isn't that good, your shading isn't what it could be, the insperation lacks motivation, and your idea is a few dimes sort of a dollar. Sorry but it just is not that good. Why the others agree to it is beyound any thing I can quickly give a **** about.

What the **** are you talking about? The shading, while some parts could be better, the large majority is pretty **** good. I'd be interested in seeing you do better actually. As for inspiration... well, not only can you not spell it, you clearly have no idea what the word even means. You're pretty much an idiot trying to convey idiotic thoughts.