DA almost know everything about my love life.

Posted by Phantasma2

... and it couldn't kill to tell more about it.

SO YEAH, I was at the mall yesterday with 2 friends. We were doing the line to buy the tickets, and some girls were looking at us, we didn't care. Bought the tickets to watch MOTHA****IN SNAKES ON A MOTHA****IN PLANE.

Well, we went to watch it. Then those girls sat behind us and like 4 minutes later 2 of them went to our line and one of them said to me:

"Hey can we sit there?"
Me: Yeah
One of them says: "Oh I like your shoes"
I'm like... ok?

Then she starts looking at me and I do the same blah blah. I was gonna ask her celphone number but since I'm such a fag I didn't have the guts to do it.

SO I WATCHED THE MOVIE AND LOLED.

When the movie finished we went out. Then one of her friends asked for my number and I told her.

SO one of 'em called me, talked with her for like 4 hours.

Then 3 of her friends called me(today) and turns out that 2 of those wants to go out with me including the girl I talked with for 4 hours.

-I talked with the 16 year old one... complete retard, not going out with her.

-A 13 year old girl. Fukken hot and shes pretty intelligent. (shes the one that asked for my number)

-A 17 year old one. Doesn't seem interested in me. Don't care either. She doesn't have a nice body.

-and the 15 year old one, the girl I talked with for 4 hours. Pretty nice body, cute face, seems a little bit retarded but fun.

SO DA, WHICH ONE SHOULD I CHOOSE!?

Posted by sniper

You only think the 13 year old is smart and hot because you are a pedo. GO FOR IT.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: You only think the 13 year old is smart and hot because you are a pedo. GO FOR IT.

Nope, not kidding. I know I'm a pedo but shes... by far, the most intelligent loli that I've met.

Edit: AND OF COURSE SHES HOT, I MEAN, SHES WORTHY OF BEING CALLED LOLI.

Posted by Dreadnought

13 YEAR OLD. Oh, and give me pics, too. DO IT DO IT DO IT.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: 13 YEAR OLD. Oh, and give me pics, too. DO IT DO IT DO IT.

In some future I will. Maybe this next weekend or 3 months later. Idk.

Posted by Dreadnought

PLEASE DO IT NEXT WEEK. PLEASE.

Posted by Phantasma2

And now, since you're that desperate to fap. I won't. [spoiler] lol I will you pervert faggot grim wannabe[/spoiler]

Posted by Dreadnought

You *****. And I was rapidsharing stuff for you too.

Posted by Phantasma2

QUOTE TO WIN SPOILER!

Posted by mis0

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART, (or empty and cold vaccuum) THERES NOTHING ELSE YOU CAN DO

Posted by Dreadnought

[quote=Phantasma]QUOTE TO WIN SPOILER!

DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS.

Oh how I love to see children in distress.

Posted by Phantasma2

nono
not that post

THE FAP ONE.

Posted by Dreadnought

I could care less.

Posted by Phantasma2

k, no pics then.

Posted by Dreadnought

http://rapidshare.de/files/31000015/DREDNESS.rar.html

No dice.

Posted by Ch

I'd go with the 15 year old.

oh shi- wait

how old are you?

Posted by Phantasma2

Posted by Ch

15 year old then.

My preference
Never liked dating younger girls. Even if they're a year younger.

Posted by Zeta

Go for both the 13 and 15.

Posted by Ch

Theres a solution.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: Go for both the 13 and 15.

Zeta? TELLING ME WHICH GIRL TO CHOOSE?

This world will end soon enough.

and I'm gonna go with the loli. I'm even talking with her right now... **** it I'm horney.

Posted by Ant

The world is in order once again...

Posted by Linko_16

I recently had an experience with girls in a movie theatre, too. I walked in to see "Pulse" by myself (none of my friends will ever go to horror films with me) only to find that they had taken all my favorite seats: second row back a little bit to the right. Discouraged, I just went to the very front, but soon enough I heard someone calling, "Hey! Cool hat guy!" I was wearing by beret. Anyway, they asked if I was there by myself, which I was, and they were astounded I'd go to a scary movie all alone. They invited me to sit with them, so I was thinking this was great in two ways: I got the seats I'd wanted, and now I got to sit with a bunch of skittish girls.

But they didn't cling to me for comfort once. @#$%ing teases.

Posted by mis0

They probably didn't want to be de-limbed, Ché.

Posted by Ant

Pulse sucked ***.

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, I've watched too many horror movies that make you think it's going to end up different than you expected... but, no, it was pretty much exactly what you thought it was, they just acted like it was a secret.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: and I'm gonna go with the loli. I'm even talking with her right now... **** it I'm horney.

Didn't I said that more than once? Like, two weeks ago? ****ing punch you in the face.

Posted by Dreadnought

Loli = Superior

Posted by Lord of Spam

Choose your hand. You're to retarded for a real relationship and I'm tired of florida being flooded with overbred beaner babies.

Posted by The Judge

Florida? Ha, never move to California then.

Come to Ontario before either of you speak.

Posted by Dreadnought

They'd both die of the cold.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro: Come to Ontario before either of you speak.

I somehow doubt it could be worse than here.

Posted by Ch

Dude, I have so much family that moved to Canada. I can only think theres more.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: Didn't I said that more than once? Like, two weeks ago? ****ing punch you in the face.

This is another loli. Not the loli from my school.

Quoted post:
Choose your hand. You're to retarded for a real relationship and I'm tired of florida being flooded with overbred beaner babies.

Your anus will bleed.

aaaand I'm gonna go with the loli... since I already invited her to watch a movie and have fun in da theater.

Posted by Slade

Man I wish I was dumber.

Posted by Phantasma2

SECRETS

Posted by Phantasma2

Man I wish I was gayer.

Posted by Slade

What a stupid wish.

Posted by Phantasma2

Same as yours.

Posted by Slade

No, if I was dumber, I'd have more fun. If you were gayer, you'd get more cock.

So unless you're already gay, your wish was pretty retarded.

Posted by Phantasma2

If you were any dumber I don't think you'd get hot womenz.

and how would I be gay if I fukken made a thread about some girls that I want to go out with?

Posted by Slade

I know you're not gay, I was just saying being more gay wouldn't be of any use to you.

And yeah, in the long run being smarter is far better, but for a quick fix being dumb is useful.

Quoted post: I somehow doubt it could be worse than here.

We have Asians. They're far worse.

Posted by Arcadios

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/industrial51/4chan/1147057179248.jpg[/IMG]