the last good thing to happen to you.

Posted by jefferey shalome

and i dont mean "i found a quarter." signigigant stuff like falling in love, getting a job etc. have at it.

Posted by Apathetic

First dance in highschool. A lot of people probably had a much better time but yeah. **** them.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I found a penny. :D

seriously though...mine band just booked a few gigs.

Posted by keyartist

This girl I know emailed me back...Hot.

shweet! i know what ya mean.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Helped my friend realize why she did something while taking Ambien.

Made me feel all good and fuzzy and stuff.

Posted by Linko_16

The cute cashier at work brought me oatmeal cookies for my birthday.

Posted by Ch

I got a 256 dollar check from Friendly's for this week when I only worked 4 hours. It's awesome.

Oh yea and the girl I'm goin for just left my house. We watched Fight Club. And I'm going to meet her out later. :)

Posted by nm/de

Last weekend I made a lot of progress in a relationship with a guy who i've liked forever.

Posted by Raptor

Today turned out to be a fairly superb day. I swam in the river during a sensational thunderstorm today, and discovered a marvelous mudhole to play in nearby. A terrific day, indeed.

Posted by Fate

My boyfriend bought me a box of Godiva. He knows it's my favorite. <3333

Posted by Arcadios

I got my new phone yesterday. ^__^

Posted by WackoHater2

I am getting a shoe rack for my room later. I have too many pairs of shoes. 6 to be exact.

um.... RL i guess.

Posted by Arcadios

I got hooked up with a job. ^___^

Posted by junior senior

got tickets for Clapton 9/30 :cool:

Posted by Kit

I had a kebab, seriously the nicest kebab I've ever tasted. It honestly made my day. :cool:

Posted by Iris

I just finished touching up my sprite sheet for the VGC comic.

Fate, Godiva makes the best ice cream! D:

Posted by Phantasma2

I'm gonna go out with a loli to the movies. About time.

Posted by Arcadios

I got 3 CD's and Metriod Prime Hunters.
I didn't even have to pay a penny. ^____^

Posted by WackoHater2

I got some muscle shirts today, although I don't have muscles. I like wearing them under Dickies button shirts. It looks nicer.

Posted by Hyper

Got myself a date to the football game tomorrow.

Posted by Ch

Finally hooked up with this girl I've been seeing, got a whole liter of Jim Beam for free, got tickets today to go see George Carlin again at the Lowell Memorial Auditorium in Lowell on October 29th. :)

Posted by Sapphire Rose

My best friend got me a second job. I now have no days off. :D

Yet another think I must thank her for. :D

Posted by NES Queen

Got flowers sent to me at work on Monday, so all week long everyone's been coming up to me asking what they are for.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/ecoli742/flowers.jpg[/IMG]

I was able to make contact with a kid from Japan who has a bunch of rare footage of Lars Frederiksen & The Bastards interviews and live video footage from shows. So he's sending me all his Japan stuff and I'm giving him all of my footage from the Rancid show here in NY last weekend. *joy*

I ended up writing three checks today that totaled over $7,000. No, that itself is not a good thing, but the fact that I have that much money in the bank to be able to pay for these things is.

um... labor day. w007!

Posted by Klarth

I was given £200 travelling money out of the blue a few weeks ago.

My brother gave me his 2GB memory stick for my PSP.

Bought a cheap pair of very good headphones at a train station.

Just today received a thousand-dollar laptop for no real reason.

Life is goooood. <3 <3 <3

Posted by Slade

My brother gave me his old headphones which are a lot nicer than any I've had for a while.

Posted by Dexter

Telling stories to my nieces at night has been very good. Surprisingly, they have no trouble when it comes to bedtime because they know that's also story time. We spend about an hour together and I always end the stories right before something amazing happens and it makes them look forward to the next night all the more. I add people we know from real life into the stories and I also incorporate a few of my VGC friends. They seem to enjoy the villainous grim Vampiro and the wackyness of Jesse Smith.