Celebrity crushes ...?

Posted by Xenos

Sitting behind a group of girls, I always hear them talking about these "celebrity crushes." That said, does anyone here hound over men or women of whom they do not know personally but happened to come across a picture of them and decided that they are in love?

Well ... I guess you guys know what my answer is!

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

for me...I'd have to say...Carmen Electra.

:D

[quote]Well ... I guess you guys know what my answer is!

who?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Johnny Depp, Matt Damon, Jesse Leach, and others I can't think of right now. :mad:

Posted by keyartist

Oh man , Natasha Yi, Una Damon, Ashley Simpsion.

Posted by Xenos

[quote=VirtualRealityZone]for me...I'd have to say...Carmen Electra.

:D

who?

No one.

Posted by Fate

I think Charlize Theron is the most gorgeous woman on this world. She's so pretty. <333333

Posted by Dexter

Ewan McGregor. That smile, that voice, that passion!

Posted by Colonel

Kiera Knightly

Posted by WackoHater2

I don't usually bother. I find it stupid to crush on celebrities.. but holy shit, Jessica Alba.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Princess Fate: I think Charlize Theron is the most gorgeous woman on this world. She's so pretty. <333333

I'VE GOT ONE COMPOUND WORD FOR YOU

Freckletits.

Posted by Ch

Quoting Panic: I don't usually bother. I find it stupid to crush on celebrities.. but holy shit, Jessica Alba.

I hooked up with this chick who used to work at a baseball card post at the mall who looked like Jessica Alba once. It was fu[SIZE="2"]c[/SIZE]kin' A.

But yea, Jessica Alba.

Posted by Sterling

Angelina Jolie ftw.

Posted by WackoHater2

I don't know wether this is her real name, or one that she uses to sing, but KT Tunstall. She sings the song "Black Horse & The Cherry Tree" but I think she remade it. I dunno who sings the original.

Posted by Aesthetic

Celebrities are icky :(

Posted by Raptor

I only seem to develop crushes on cartoon characters. I have just as realistic a chance of scoring with them as any of you do a real life celebrity.

Posted by Fate

I don't want to bang Charlize Theron. :(

When I was younger I had a crush on that teenage dinosaur in that show Dinosaurs from the 90s. S-shut up.

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting s0ul: I'VE GOT ONE COMPOUND WORD FOR YOU

Freckletits.

ROFLMAO freckletits haha that made me laugh. I hate to admit it because it's mostly pointless but I have a crush on anna paquin.

Posted by Dexter

Edward Norton was cute as Smoochy the Rhino.

Posted by Crazy K

Keira Knightley and maybe Scarlett Johannson.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Princess Fate: When I was younger I had a crush on that teenage dinosaur in that show Dinosaurs from the 90s. S-shut up.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/robbie.jpg[/IMG]

To stay on topic I have had no crushes on celebrities.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I dont really have any crushes on anyone, real or not. There are currently three categories I divide people into: friends, people i want to have sex with, and everyone else.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Princess Fate: I don't want to bang Charlize Theron. :(

When I was younger I had a crush on that teenage dinosaur in that show Dinosaurs from the 90s. S-shut up.

Come to think of it, he was pretty sexy. I miss that show.

Posted by Bebop

I never had a celebrity crush.

But Kelly Brook, Elisha Cuthbert and Carmen Electra are all hot.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I'm going to have mad sex Kelly Kapowski someday. And I don't mean Tiffani Amber Theissen, the actress that played her. I mean the fictional character Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell. You know, the one who is still 17-20 years old in the reruns that I watch every morning? The timeless character who never ages, unlike the actress that portrays her?

In the words of Wayne Campbell:

She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine.

Posted by Speedfreak

None, zippe, nada.

Celebrities are flat-out unattractive, by definition.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Brooke Burk from Rockstar Supernova. SMEXY!