Being a Football Coach

Posted by Mr.Jones

Well, I am living the hard life. I am athletic director, football coach, and science teacher at my school.

Teaching kids how to play football can be rough. I love the sport, but kids just don't listen to you these days, you know? I try to be as strict as I can but I don't want to over-run the kids. I think that we need to work on our game more than fitness. We were 0-7 last year but that was because half the team quit. I think that we can turn it around this year. Before last year's terrible season we were champions. Well, I just wanted to ask you guys if you have any pointers on football, or coaching tips. Comments are appreciated.

-Coach Jones

Posted by Killer Jordo

Make practice fun. Don't be a dick to your players. And don't make them work their asses off. You can gradually make it harder over the year. But don't start them off really hard.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Mr.Jones:
I love the sport, but kids just don't listen to you these days, you know?

Whips, chains, and a few consecutive days in solitary confinement will make them listen to you, take it from me.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

nice mugshot

Posted by Killer Jordo

Lol BJ.

Posted by El Capitan

I can't help with football..but basketball coaching and preparation is my specialty...