This must be a world record of sorts...

Posted by Ch

I would like to share with you guys that today on August 26, 2006 was the first time I've fapped since August 23, 2005.

Proud I am.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Bull****.

Posted by Ch

No bullshat. I used to do it a lot. But I stopped that day.

I just got 200 dollars

I feel great.

Posted by Lord of Spam

There was a week where I had sex at least once a day.

I still fapped that week.

I still call bs.

Posted by Sterling

Quoting Lord of Spam: Bull****.

[COLOR="DimGray"].[/COLOR]

Posted by Ch

I've had sex since then, I just haven't fapped.

I stopped fapping when a relative of mine died that day. Not out of respect but because I was told that when you masturbate, all your dead relatives see you. That creeped me the **** out.

Posted by Stalolin

I didn't fap once when I went on my cruise.

Then again there were special circumstances, like my family was with me the whole time.

Posted by Zeta

I don't beleive it.

*Cue rest of meme*

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta]I don't beleive it.

*Cue rest of meme*

Not the time for that.

No one believes it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I dont even have a room, and live in a living room, and I STILL find time to fap every now and then.

Posted by Linko_16

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Stalolin: Not the time for that.

No one believes it.

:(

Posted by Ch

Quoting Linko_16: Who the @#$% is giving out 200 dollars for fap sessions? I demand a phone number.

After I told my friends I hadn't fapped in a week, they all made a bet I couldn't hold out for a year. I did, and I got 200 dollars in my pocket.

They were really strict about it though. My friend Alex was given a house key by my father years ago and he used it to go in my house and check my history on my computer. He was paying good money so he actually held me to it for the year.

Posted by WackoHater2

I dunno. I guess it could be done.. if you were in a coma or something. I remember one time we went camping, and I didn't fap for like 4 days. When I got home, I took it out, touched it, and I exploded. I can only imagine what happened if you haven't fapped since 2005. Painted your room white, didja?

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Ché: They were really strict about it though. My friend Alex was given a house key by my father years ago and he used it to go in my house and check my history on my computer. He was paying good money so he actually held me to it for the year.

Couldn't you just use your imagination? ;)

Posted by Ch

I'm unimaginative.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Ch

Quoted post: Pffff, I fap maybe once every other month or so (seriously)... I'd make an easy $200.

I believe it. It's not to hard to not fap at all. Especially if you're getting whops from some chick every now and then

Posted by Ant

When I first read this I thought it was only 3 days...

anyways, congrats

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

The last time I fapped was a full day ago. Give me my 55 cents.

Posted by Lord of Spam

With me, I dont get chances to fap often. So when I do, whoooooooooooooaaaaaaaaa nelly. Its a ****ing marathon.

Posted by WackoHater2

If I don't do it twice a day, I can't wear sweat pants. I've done my two times already today. :D it's only 2:45 too. I can get in a few more.

Quoted post: If I don't do it twice a day, I can't wear sweat pants.

That's almost kind of sad. Sounds like someone needs to get laid.

Posted by Ch

Quoting Panic: If I don't do it twice a day, I can't wear sweat pants. I've done my two times already today.

Sorry to hear that.

Posted by WackoHater2

Meh, it's alright.

I've been keeping it to a minimum.

Posted by Ant

minimum of 2?

Posted by WackoHater2

Yes. Lol. I used to do it a lot more. My record is 7 times in 24 hours. I am trying to cut down to once a week. It's not easy.

Posted by Ch

It's very easy. Just don't lay around all day. Keep yourself busy or something. Play an insrtument, get drunk. The will to fap dissapears. I think chronic masturbation is becoming a pandemic :(

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/User245/dave_chappelle.jpg[/IMG]
I'm a chronic masturbator!

Posted by Ant

Most of the time when the need to fap arises. I normally decided I'm too tired and would rather sleep ctrl+5

Posted by WackoHater2

I am a chronic masturbator. I admit it. I'll try your idea though Ant. The only thing I am more into than fapping is sleeping. It might just work.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Panic: Yes. Lol. I used to do it a lot more. My record is 7 times in 24 hours. I am trying to cut down to once a week. It's not easy.

\

I had sex with my girlfriend 5 times in a span of 3 hours. I, being amazing as I am, bust and maintained an erection.

My masturbation day record is 14 and 3 times in an hour for the hour record.

Posted by Ch

You're an animal, you.

Posted by Pit

I still fap when I have sex. I'm a horny ****.

Posted by Ant

Huh, that is pretty **** impressive for both accounts.

Quoted post: My record is 7 times in 24 hours.

That's pathetic.

And Pit is a beast of a man. Then again, he's a ****ing spic ******, so it makes complete sense.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Vampiro: That's pathetic.

And Pit is a beast of a man. Then again, he's a ****ing spic ******, so it makes complete sense.

We're not all animals Vamp. I was dried out after about 5 times.. you know.. why am I sitting here talking about when and how I fap? I'm not posting here no more. I dunno why I did in the first place.

k

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Pit: My masturbation day record is 14 and 3 times in an hour for the hour record.

Mine is 18. G[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d, it hurt to walk.

Posted by Ch

Mine was three.

Posted by Slade

I won't be fapping for at least a few days because the top layer of skin on the palms of both my hands is ground off at the crucial "fapping point." It sucks.

Posted by The Judge

Tweaser finger it. I'm sure that's all it takes.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Or he can take yoga an learn to use his feet.

Posted by The Judge

Or his mouth.

Posted by Sterling

Quoting The Judge: Tweaser finger it. I'm sure that's all it takes.

It takes too long. :(

Posted by Slade

Eh, I just put up with the pain and the bit of blood and fapped anyways. It was actually kind of hot.

@Panic: I went surfing(1st time WOOOO) and got these big blisters turned open blisters turned nasty oozing bloody patches of skin missing... things. Had something to do with touching the surface of the board(which was grippy kind of like sand paper).

btw dude you're on my ignore list right now cuz your sig bugs me.

Posted by Poison

[QUOTE=Ch

Quoted post: Or he can take yoga an learn to use his feet.

I approve of foot-jobs, even if I do not approve of feet.