Ack!!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Big Boss]
I don't have any suggestions as to which member should replace me (if any), but if you choose to do so, that person should frequent the gaming forums, have some tact when dealing with other members, and keep his bias about any subject away from his duties as a super mod.

Thanks for the opportunity to be a warden in this nuthouse.

Big Boss[/color]

Posted by Linkman

darn. That makes me the oldest super mod. :(

Oh well. I think we're fine for now with just ... 5 now?

Posted by Alastor

I didn't even know he was still here. I thought he'd left a long time ago for some reason. Oh well.

Man, how time flies. The Storm is now the oldest super mod. :(

Posted by Stalolin

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Linkman: darn. That makes me the oldest super mod. :(

Really? Didn't I come around before you?

Anyway, I could try being more attentive to the game boards, I guess. Shame to lose BB.

Posted by Alastor

Hm... if you count your resignation, then it wouldn't really matter.

Posted by Iris

Isn't Dexter the oldest? :o

Posted by Hyper

Bai Bai Big Boss. You'll always be "Awesome" Rayden to me. :(

Posted by Linkman

Quoting Iris: Isn't Dexter the oldest? :o

No, Dexter JUST became one for the first time. Like 2-3 months ago.

Linko became one a while back and quit, but I not that long ago. I've been one almost 3 years now. :o

Posted by Iris

Way to totally miss the joke.

I'll miss Big Boss. I did notice him not coming around nearly as often, so I figured this would happen.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Iris: Way to totally miss the joke.

I see what you did there.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I say we get Bjarni back and make him a real Super mod!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Linkman: No, Dexter JUST became one for the first time. Like 2-3 months ago.

Linko became one a while back and quit, but I not that long ago. I've been one almost 3 years now. :o

June 2004 not exactly what I'd call "not that long ago," hot stuff. :beep:

EDIT - or, as you put it "I not that long ago."

Posted by Linkman

Was it 2004? I thought 2005. Wow, time flies. :(

Posted by Linko_16

June 2002 - Joined VGC
June 2003 - Got modded to polls, other mod jobs ensued
June 2004 - Got Suppermodded
June 2005 - quit

lol

Posted by Ant

He'll be sorely missed. His Sony loving ways...it just won't balance out all those CRAZY Nintendo fanboys :(

Ah well, I don't think we need another S-mod. Iris is 3 in 1.

Posted by maian

<3 U RAYDEN

I could Super mod one of these days. :-*

Contrary to popular belief, I'm on this site every day, and I post often, in both the game boards and OT boards. (I haven't ben able to for like the last week, but stfu)

...I don't think we really need a replacement anyway though. :(

Posted by Xenos

Stop.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting maian: <3 U RAYDEN

I could Super mod one of these days. :-*

Contrary to popular belief, I'm on this site every day, and I post often, in both the game boards and OT boards. (I haven't ben able to for like the last week, but stfu)

...I don't think we really need a replacement anyway though. :(

I just won a bet.

Posted by Fate

He's been too busy with game design studies. He says that he will be an infrequent member, not one deserving of mod status. He also says that he spends most of his day talking to people in the game industry that know what they're talking about-- like-minded people, so to speak. "Just gamers that read specs in the news and like to argue about **** they don't know about" doesn't do anything for him anymore. So he's out.

Posted by boomstick

That's too bad, I really enjoyed his posts and what little I 'talked' to him on this boards, but I do think it's great that he's in the situation he's in, as far as being in something he wants and loves to do, real good for him.

Posted by Fate

It is. He'll still come back every once in a while to make legendary posts. :D

Posted by Dexter

Even though he doesn't like me, Rayden is actually a fun guy to have around. Back in 2002, 2003, he was very amusing and added something enjoyable to VGC. He had excellent contributions just like he does today, only they were more plentiful, he was more involved, and his contributions flourished outside the gaming forums, which is where he tended to get interesting. I remember how he used to ban Fate frequently and I thought it was adorable how they first started crushing on each other during that time.

Posted by Fate

I remember that! He apologized to me and thought it was so weird that we started dating afterwards. :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Xuphansa: Stop.

Drop.

Posted by maian

Roll.

Lawl.

I enjoyed Rayden being here, anyway. It was a lot better when he frequently posted, though. His Sony vs. Nintendo arguments with Coarse could be fun to watch. :)

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Jesse Smith]Drop.

Whop?