I have a ninja suit... and a video camera...

Posted by specopssv44

thats right.... got bored after an exciting day out in japan.... transformed myself into a ninja...[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y11WiTJzfk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y11WiTJzfk[/URL]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Hahaha, wow. That was really retarded, yet, both awesome and hilarious. I look forward to the continuation.

Posted by Kit

Hahahah, this was fun to watch. Did you get the ninja outfit in Japan or did you already have it?

Posted by Boner

Ha! I wish I was that creative when I get bored.

Posted by Ayu

Quoting Opeth: Ha! I wish I was that creative when I get bored.

Who doesn't?
That was hilarious. Oh, and nice outfit.

Posted by specopssv44

I bought the suit at this random store in the middle of this japanese town... The shoes... i must say... are the most badass part of the ninja suit, they stick to like everything haha

Posted by Sapphire Rose

That was epic.

Do it more.

Bookmark'd.

Posted by Ch

Did you get any complaints from any of the on-lookers?

Posted by Zeta

Oh man, that's the best thing I've seen all day.

Posted by NeXidala

Ninja suit= PWNGE
Awesome stuff right there!

Posted by specopssv44

i think most of the bystanders were rather amused by our battle.... It was random to the extreeme... More episodes to follow...

Posted by NeXidala

I loved the part where you climb to the ceiling and the guy runs under you. And also, when they show the guy tripping like five times.

Posted by Apathetic

Haha, ****in nice :)

Posted by WackoHater2

Pretty funny. About 4:10 reminded me of British comedy for some reason.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

hahahah you grabbed his leg and made him bust his ***. The ninja-ist part is how you attacked and then retreated strategically. . . by running as fast as possible.

Posted by Xero

That was freaking funny. I never saw anyone outside movies with a suit like that. Your special.

Posted by specopssv44

lets just say spending all of your waking hours with hundreds of Bored, disgruntled, intoxicated Marines produces an uncanny amount of comic events... Its just a matter of getting it on tape haha

Posted by Bebop

I actully didnt find it funny. After seeing Urban Ninja I guess running around in black just doesnt compare.

Posted by specopssv44

Yeah I know what your talking about. Free-running ninjitsu is effing badass! Those guys train in a gym less than an hour from pendelton, and my buddy tony Vu knows some of them (yeah tonys asian too haha). I agree that my video is no substitute for the pros in EMC... but its a start and it was fun to watch and make.

Posted by Bebop

I was reffering to the Urban Ninja where the guy runs around scaring people and sneaking up on them in public. Not the Parkour Asian kids.