Angriness

Posted by Ch

Ok. So theres this girl I'm going for. She's really hot. (pix later) we've been hanging out for maybe 2 months and I've already done stuff with her, so I haven't wasted the past two months

Now, I have a friend which has been a great friend of mine since i was eight. Now he snaked her number from my cell phone when i was sloshed one night and started calling her and shat. He took her to a Red Sox game on the 21st. A Yankee vs. Red Sox game too.

And he's been avoiding me

what should I do? I enlist the help of DA

Posted by Pit

catch him when he least expects him and confront him.

i say this for i am both very drunk and very high

Posted by Ch

can i ask you life questions then?lol

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, confront him about it. You don't want to ruin a long-lasting friendship over a girl, but you can't let that stuff slide. He's a prick for doing that when it's obvious you like her. So it's best to tell him exactly how you feel, and ask him to stop. It's also important to know how the girl feels. Because, if she likes him more, it wouldn't be fair to her. So you might want to confront your friend and talk to the girl separately.

It's going to suck, but you want to get that **** off your chest as soon as possible.

Posted by Ch

Yea but see, Vamp, I'm just really angry about it. I can't tell him to back off because who am I to tell him not to go for a girl that I'm not even in an official relationship with yet? And he'll bring up the fact that she's "fair game"

I'm gonna call him right now...

So? You don't have to be in a relationship. You just don't go after the girl your friend is trying to hook up with. Everyone should know that. But you gotta figure, do you want to be angry at your friend and lose a girl your might really like, or just talk to him about it even if that's not who you are?

Otherwise, aside from beating the **** out of him, there's not much you can do.

Posted by Ch

I just got off the phone with him.

Said he'd back off for a week once we found who she really likes. And we're gonna find this out by our friend Jackie. She'll tell us.

Better than nothing

Posted by mis0

I was going to suggest a tactical air strike, but I guess diplomacy wins. :(

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Misoxeny: I was going to suggest a tactical air strike, but I guess diplomacy wins. :(

You are my new ****ing manager.

Posted by keyartist

It all depends on the baseball teams if your a boston fan then you suck..yankees all the way. Remember the boston masicare. Oh yeah. No but really if your friend wants sloppy 2nds then let him have it, if she likes you then you have nothing to worry about..unless shes a skank in that case ,forget about it.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I don't have any idea what the hell keyartist was trying to say.

I'd have slapped the girl for hanging out with him. Seriously, women should know better! :mad:

Posted by keyartist

They should, that was my point, That why I said Unless shes a skank.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Well, next time don't go off on some Baseball crap before you make your point. :D

Oh, and option B: Rape her before your friend can steal her.

Posted by keyartist

lol The Baseball thing was a joke.

Posted by Dreadnought

lol it failed.

Posted by mis0

Well, that's why I mentioned an airstike - destroy both of them and everything within an immediate vicinity, and that's not considering shrapnal and concrete penetration potential. Massive and localized destruction of everything will ensure that their sin will not continue, and all will be right in the world.

Posted by Dreadnought

USE THE GUN!

Posted by Ch

He tried making out with her!

She called me up this morning telling saying
Her: "Don't ever invite Jay over when you have me over."
Me: "Why?" all curious-like
Her:"He tried putting a move on me last night after we were done smoking a bowl. I don't even know him"
Me: "Oh. Well you should come over tonight and watch Fight Club. Donuts let me borrow it."
Her: Ok

And then I got a call from Jay...

Jay" She's a cun[COLOR="White"]t[/COLOR]. You can have her."

Fuc[COLOR="White"]k[/COLOR] yes :)

He broke the deal we made. He sucks.

Posted by Dreadnought

GOOD GUYS WIN! BAD GUYS LOSE!

Posted by Ch

He is a very bad man. W/e I'm not too mad at him... since he phailed.

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/User245/gayjay.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Ant

Huh, I'm surprised you aren't ****ed off about it.

Posted by Ch

I was. But not anymore because I'm laughing too hard about his ultra fail.

Hahaha, what a dick. His phone call alone would be enough for me to not stay mad at him. Well, at least that all worked out. On it's own too. Go figure.

Posted by Slade

Man, I've been in that position before and when I tried to confront the guy(who was a good friend at the time) he just lied about it and did this whole defensive thing that was pretty retarded. It sucks that I'm still ****ed about it because he did the same thing repeatedly over a couple years with like 5 different girls I was going after.

Should have confronted him and not let up one bit...

Posted by Apathetic

Step on his face for pics, and nice win btw.