Commercials You Like

Posted by Alastor

The [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvljN9ycqLg]original Super Smash Bros. commercial[/url] was the best. Seriously. Happy background music and four grown men in costumes skipping through a field until one trips and then all hell breaks loose. I love it.

Those, and the Volkswagen GTI Mark V commercials, with the Germans unpimping various cars. I still laugh every time I see them.

Posted by NeXidala

I like the Taco Bell commercial where the three random people are eating Taco Ball during their lunch break, and then their fellow associative comes in dressed like a clown, honks the horn at the girl eating, and goes "SO unprofessional" Lmao, I love that commercial.

Posted by victimofadown

this is a bit of an oldie
http://www.psloz.com/Videos/zelda_Alttp_commercial_dance_video.wmv (this going to open up windows media player)

this is the old LOZ commercial from japan. i can view this forever and it will always make me laugh

and here is the link for people without WMP
http://www.ifilm.com/search?query=Legend+of+Zelda+Dance
click on the first one

youtube is down for now so i can only provide these links. i know i don't have to but i would like you all to see this.

Posted by Zeta

Those Capital One commercials with the vikings, and the Geico commercials with the cavemen.

Also, the N64 commercials for Banjo-Tooie, Kirby 64, and Bomberman 64. Will look for links later.

Posted by WackoHater2

I was gonna create this thread.. but I thought someone would have a hissy fit. Oh well. No biggie. As of right now, all of my favorite are in the commercials you hate thread. Refer to that for the time being.

Posted by Phantasma2

Any Geico comercial but especialy the ones with the Cavemen.

Posted by Red

the Shinobi commercial for PS2...too lazy to post a link because I already posted it before in the " Video and Upload" blog

the cheese whiz commercial with the guy playing keyboard with a bottle of cheeswiz stuck on his hand

"my wrists are on fire"...the extra strength asprin commercial

Posted by WackoHater2

All of the "messin' with Sasquatch" commercials are pretty funny.. and the "magic fridge" commercial from the Super Bowl made me crack up laughing.

Posted by NeXidala

Haha, the one were the guy is in the office randomly eating a Snickers bar, then the other guy comes in with the guitar and starts playing the guitar about how to better enjoy the Snickers bar.

Posted by Kit

The Domino's Pizza advert with the Simpsons on it. I laughed when Homer chased the truck and fell over.

Posted by Iris

The Wrigley's Doublemint commercials, Coinstar commercials, and the old Geico ones were great.

Posted by Ayu

Quoting Panic: All of the "messin' with Sasquatch" commercials are pretty funny.. and the "magic fridge" commercial from the Super Bowl made me crack up laughing.

Those are the best! I also love any of the superbowl commercials.

Posted by keyartist

I like the redbull one where the guy is walking and a bird poops on him, so he drinks a redbull grows wings and flys over the bird and unzips his pants... then end of commercial.

Posted by Apathetic

Comcast. ITS A PAGOTA

Posted by Colonel

I like the commercial for "Ikea".
It's one of there sale commercials where they lady is buying a ton of crud and when she looks at the receipt its a really low price. She thinks that the cashier mad a mistake and books it out the store doors an high speed holding a ton of bags screeming at her husband waiting in the care. "START THE CAR!!!" the husband puts down his paper, and again she screems. "START THE CAR!!!!"

Then the store premotes some of its newly stocked items.

the best part is, at the end of the commercial it shows the car speeding out of the parking lot, and the lady is chant's "WOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting NeXidala: Haha, the one were the guy is in the office randomly eating a Snickers bar, then the other guy comes in with the guitar and starts playing the guitar about how to better enjoy the Snickers bar.

I used to have that song on my sig! :) I love those commercials. I memorized the whole song, and I sing it at random moments.

Also, I like the super sized M&Ms commercial where the guy throws the M&M in the air to catch it in his mouth and it knocks him out of his chair because it's so big.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Colonel Hack: I like the commercial for "Ikea".
It's one of there sale commercials where they lady is buying a ton of crud and when she looks at the receipt its a really low price. She thinks that the cashier mad a mistake and books it out the store doors an high speed holding a ton of bags screeming at her husband waiting in the care. "START THE CAR!!!" the husband puts down his paper, and again she screems. "START THE CAR!!!!"

Then the store premotes some of its newly stocked items.

the best part is, at the end of the commercial it shows the car speeding out of the parking lot, and the lady is chant's "WOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Haha, that reminded me of the movie Fun With Dick and Jane. Lmao.