Star Wars Wii

Posted by ABCIMe123

What do you want to see in Star Wars Wii? I'd want to be able to recreate some of the famous lightsaber duels from the films. Also it would be neat if they had destructible environments and dismemberment. And of course using the Wii-mote as a lightsaber. What if first you chose your character's name, gender, how it looks, and clothes. Then for the first half of the game you have to use guns. Then you go to the Jedi Temple and become a Padawan. Then you have to use a training lightsaber and where a robe and go through training. Also you get a few other bars including a Rage/Skill Bar, a Directional Arrow, a Force Meter and an Alignment Bar that shows how much of the light or dark side you are. Eventually you have to go and construct a lightsaber and then you become a Jedi Knight. Also every once in a while after you finish a mission some Sith Lord will talk to you and tempt you to the Dark Side. Also you have a mini-boss fight every few missions. At the end you have a final light saber fight and the ending depends on your Alignment Bar. Also you would fly vehicles a lot; nearly every level. Of course that might be too much like Knights of the Old Republic or the Kyle Katarn games. What do you think?

Posted by Prince Shondronai

If you're old enough to use blasters, you're too old to begin the Jedi training. Anakin and Luke were special cases, not perfectly acceptable exceptions. That's why they had problems with the Dark Side later on.

I think the game should just hand you a lightsaber and let you start breaking things right from the beginning. No story, no tutorial mode, just two different game modes: "Begin destroying all who live" and "Destroy all who live online."

Posted by Zeta

Needs to be Lego Star Wars. Best Star Wars games ever.

Posted by maian

Battlefront Wii.

FSCKING BATTLEFRONT WII.

Think about it. First person blaster views, Wii-charged lightsaber fights, sensor controlled space/ship battling, the potential is amazing.

...Unfortunately, Battlefront probably wouldn't be a Nintendo title, and it wouldn't be as cool as they make it out to be :(

Posted by Drewboy64

Well first of all, make it one of the very few GOOD Starwars games. Don't make it some crap like Jedi Outcast or Battlefront 2.

I want awesome ship controls - using the wiimote as a joystick or using it horizontally to fly.

I also want to have a good FPS portion. Make it solid, make the aiming good, and put a variety of creative but balanced weapons. Of course, this won't happen, but that's what I would want. You could plant bombs or throw grenades a certain way using the wiimote.

Then add in the force. You can use it in FPS or Lightsaber mode. Maybe you could aim it with the wii-mote, then press a button and grab someone using the force and hang him over a ledge.

And of course, lightsaber battles. If they aren't mimicking your exact movements and they're predetermined, make it really intuitive and fluidy. Make the sword fighting good, fun, and easy to learn.

Kind of like what maian said, a Battlefront for Wii that's good.

Posted by Hyper

How about something in the vein of DDR or Guitar Hero when it comes to lightsaber battles? You have to do it a certain way, and get the timing right. Of course, I'd only want that as an optional mode, because hacking away randomly is just too good to pass up.

Posted by ABCIMe123

Quoting Drewboy64: Well first of all, make it one of the very few GOOD Starwars games. Don't make it some crap like Jedi Outcast or Battlefront 2.

I want awesome ship controls - using the wiimote as a joystick or using it horizontally to fly.

I also want to have a good FPS portion. Make it solid, make the aiming good, and put a variety of creative but balanced weapons. Of course, this won't happen, but that's what I would want. You could plant bombs or throw grenades a certain way using the wiimote.

Then add in the force. You can use it in FPS or Lightsaber mode. Maybe you could aim it with the wii-mote, then press a button and grab someone using the force and hang him over a ledge.

And of course, lightsaber battles. If they aren't mimicking your exact movements and they're predetermined, make it really intuitive and fluidy. Make the sword fighting good, fun, and easy to learn.

Kind of like what maian said, a Battlefront for Wii that's good.

You should use the nun-chuks as the force.

Posted by Hyper

That'd work well, considering you could still move and use your primary weapon (with the Wii-mote).

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Whoever said Lego Starwars, **** right. I don't want to see any other SW games on the Wii other than Lego. The original was great and the new one looks better. There's a lot of room for the wiimote and they could do tons of cool **** with it. Plus, it fits the console like a glove.

Posted by Bebop

I just want to cut open the animals belly and climb on in :)