Requiem for /b/. J/B/, that is.

Posted by Dreadnought

Nah, just kidding.

[CENTER] We are anonymous.
We are many.
We are the faceless men that nightmares are made of.
We will slip into your peaceful forums and message boards, we will blend until its time.
Furfags, Habbos, Weeaboos. It matters not to anonymous.
It dosn't matter where our base is. Invasion HQ, Mother Russia, or 4*chan.
Anonymous is united like no other brotherhood on the internet.
Your time is limited furries. You continue to push anonymous's buttons. Its time that anonymous stops toying with you and pushes back.

We are anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forget.
We do not forgive. [/CENTER]

Posted by The Judge

How epic.

Posted by Dreadnought

copypasta, etc.

News in brief for those who don't know: 4Chan mods are becoming Nazis. They will now enforce every single rule (IE Raiding, jailbait, furrybashing and bestiality are bannable offenses) with a ban, and the mods now have a new 'ban thread' button, whereby if you reply to a thread containing illegal content you will get a global permaban. This includes posts like 'b& CP' and 'In before b&'. /b/tards complaining, some going to other forums. Bad times. Good times.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

7chan.org is the new 4chan.

Posted by Sterling

No gay mods though, right?

no, just gay servers that always crash and wanna/b/s.

Posted by Lord of Spam

this has made my penis VERY angry.

I haven't noticed a difference really. It just means no CP and not jailbait threads. That's an improvement.

Posted by Dreadnought

And no invasions, harassment, bestiality, extreme content, etc.

which makes my penis hurt.

You sure about the extreme content one? Because I've seen otherwise so far. But yeah, I forgot about those bits, ****ing lame.

Well, actually, not really. Invasions were being over done and were getting ****ing retarded.