Can ya hear my Knuckles Crackin?

Posted by DeeKay

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"] I'm sure that anyone with a few battles under their belt and just a little too much time on their hands would offer to go a few rounds with me...think so Strike? [/COLOR]

Posted by S

Took you ****in' long enough, man.

Posted by DeeKay

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]LOL! How'd I know you'd be online riiiight now???[/COLOR]

Posted by S

Probably because I'm always on at this time. Work is boring as hell.

Posted by DeeKay

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Well...care to pierce the boredom?[/COLOR]

Posted by S

I wouldn't be able to keep up ;_; I've got like 5 fights going right now, just on other boards. This place died really quick lately... it was booming just a month and a half ago.

Posted by DeeKay

hmm...well, pm me if you're anywhere I could find a good battle. I've been itchin for one..or two...or three...lol

Posted by Forgotten Soul

This board will stay dead....its never been able to come back...oh well

Posted by Strike

(A holy entity that I can't name because of the curse filter) sent me to this thread today. Start a new one, just for us. =D

Posted by S

God?

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Don't bother Deekay never stays around you'll just wind up with an abandoned fight.

Posted by DeeKay

oh? pardon me if homelessness has rendered my internet access limited there Nid. Workin two full-timers prolly don't help either. I'm sure your nose resides at far to high an altitude to be bothered by such things.

Sam! Fer the lovva! I'm soooo messed man! Give me an email at Highestauthority...hotmail dude, ok? Lemme know how you're doing. I'll be on regularly...shoot...we might even be able to get a match goin.

Posted by Strike

Meh don't mind Nid. He's one of those that every once in awhile gets moody and insults people. But he's still cool.

Posted by S

I find Irony in the fact that our avatars are opposites, DK.

By the way, you're free to call me if you need anything. I can't really offer much but what I can do, I'll do.

Posted by Strike

Oh yeah, and DeeKay... some weird mail error trying to send you a message, so I sent it via Private Message here. So... check em!

Posted by DeeKay

PM...

Posted by Chiaroscuro

I'll keep this to PMs.

Posted by Strike

Jeez Nid, just because life's hard doesn't mean you ahve to become an ***.

Posted by S

When I say people are taking **** too seriously, something is wrong. You're taking **** to seriously.

Posted by DeeKay

PM, Nid...

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Quoting Strike: Jeez Nid, just because life's hard doesn't mean you ahve to become an ***.

I've made enough of my own mistakes to know when things are my fault and am wise enough to own up to them but right now what's going on with me isn't my fault nor do I have to own up to it, so albeit right or wrong, I'm looking for someone or something to blame. Maybe life has is in it for me; maybe not. Neither you nor I can say for sure, and before it comes up, no, God is not going to save me now. Been there, done that. No offense, Strike...

Posted by Strike

Why would it offend me? It's you that's hurting. What I'm trying to say is, life's hard, don't let it conquer by letting it mold you into something meaner than you want to be.

Posted by Ishy-ish

Hey, DK finishes ALL his battles. You just don't realize that you got your *** kicked until a really happy event occurs in your life. Say it's your birthday, and everything's ****s and giggles, when suddenly you go, "Wait a minute, I just realized, that one battle with DK...I totally got my *** whipped!" and then you spend the rest of the day being depressed.

It's just how he works.

Strike: Sorry I didn't reply to your IM, I was at school.

Posted by DeeKay

Hahaaaa! Dude, Ish. Once again you flatter me beyond all hope of recovery.
Nice to see ya again bro! You're umm....lookin..good...

LoLoLoL