Favorite season

Posted by WackoHater2

What is your favorite season(s)? Mine are Winter and Summer.

Winter: Snow. I love snow. I find it romantic. I dunno why. Plus, the possibility of a snow day, and no school.

Summer: NO SCHOOL! Swimming. Hanging out with friends. Good times.

Posted by Zeta

Fall. It's nice and cool, plus that's when all the good games come out.

Posted by Arcadios

It's a competition with Fall and Winter...but I have to say Winter. :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Winter. Prey for snow!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Corrupt

Well, technically we don't actually get the four seasons; just the "wet" and "dry" seasons. You don't notice a major change in the weather unless you're approaching either April or October. With that said, I greatly prefer the months between October and April, which are basically our "autumn" and "winter" months. It's practically the only time where it actually rains here, and there's a very significant temperature drop to go along with it. Hell, sometimes it even gets cold here, especially when those delightful winter storms come through our area. I love the cool, cloudy/rainy days that "autumn" brings, and the cold, crisp sunny "winter" days where I can see my breath, even at high noon.

And seriously, once you get out of high school and the summer vacations stop and you start working, summer all of a sudden isn't nearly as special anymore. The only reason I ever liked summer when I was a kid was obviously the three months off of school; but now I see nothing to like about it. It's warm all the time, even at night. Add on to that all the insects that come around here this time of year, plus the massive crowds and the fact that the sun blazes in your eyes the entire day. Lovely. All I'll say is that I wish it was October now. But hey, only a month and... one week left. I can't wait!

Posted by Raptor

Wow, yet another 'what's your favourite season' thread!

Winter. Somewhat cooler temperatures, more rain, much higher chance of thunderstorms, snow on the summit, and bigger surf. Summer here can often be just a little -too- mellow.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Late Fall/ Early Winter. Not quite cold and certainly not hot is about where I like it. Plus, the plant life around here looks amazing that time of year.

Posted by Apathetic

Fall and Winter. Cool colors and its frosty.

Posted by Crazy K

Spring, Fall and Summer. I hate the site of snow. I don't mind winter all that much unless its extremely bad outside. Anyways Fall and Spring are my two favorite seasons.

Posted by NeXidala

Fall because down here it doesn't get cold but it does get breezy at night, which I enjoy very much. Perfect time for jacuzzi!

Posted by keyartist

Winter because if your cold you can always put on more clothes or use more blankets, but if your hot and striped off all your clothes then your still hot."I'm talking about a non-controled enviroment.

Posted by Sak

I like Fall. Dunno why, I just do.

Posted by Ch

Summer. By far.

I can't stand Fall and Winter. I wake up each morning wanting to die because it's so depressing.[/emo]

All the good parties happen in Summer. No school, extra sleep, extra time.

Posted by Xero

I'm going for spring.

Posted by VampchickAkasha

winter and spring. Winter, i love snow, and the cold. Spring cuz everything is new in spring... and its not freezing or burning up its just spring...

Posted by Klarth

What is this "fall"? Over here we have something called AUTUMN.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I wrongly hit Fall, when I wanted spring. Because in Spring you get those 2 weeks of pure sports. Everything in sports is going on. Play-off's, seasons starting! Awsome.