Rejoice! I'm Taking a Hike! :P

Posted by Concerto

I've had enough. This place is reminding me entirely too much of my time working at an elementary school lunch program. While I did have some fun here, I feel that this place has changed far too much since I joined for me to be happy and comfortable as a member here.

Please feel free to broadcast your thoughts on the maturity and/or reasons for my leaving - should make for a hearty chuckle or two. XD

So, as I said, please demod me, and make Alastor mod of my blog. If he doesn't want it, have him or Linko pick someone for me.

:wave:

Posted by G-Sides

man
:(

U WIL ALWAYZ B N MAH HART, ZS.

Posted by Xenos

Bye. :)

EDIT: I mean. :(:(

[spoiler] Ahem.[/spoiler]

Posted by Skitzo Control

...Who?...

Oh, that's right, you changed your name, sorry Zerostar. I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave.;)

Posted by Klarth

but I don't even own a sub-etha broadcaster :(

...So how about Stalolin for mega man, then?

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Skitzo Control: I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave.

Wheee. What a predicament.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Of course I don't like to see you leave, although I don't think this little incident should have sent you off the edge. But anyhow, come on msn every once in awhile, k?

Posted by Corrupt

I have a feeling you'll be back, though. But hey, here's your chance to prove me wrong...

Anyway, see ya ZS... even though I didn't exactly know you that well. I think you should stay and take the heat instead of leaving because of it, but it's your choice. That is, assuming if you're leaving because of the recent events that happened involving you, Linko, Draxamus, etc.

Bye.

Posted by Jesse Smith

He'll be back. They always come back. psst, blame da naughty Super Mod for always abusing his powers and deleting all the good stuff, ie World War 3.

Posted by Saruman

Quoting Jesse Smith: He'll be back. They always come back. psst, blame da naughty Super Mod for always abusing his powers and deleting all the good stuff, ie World War 3.

Zerostar=she

see ya ZS even though I didn't really know you that well.