Kingdom Hearts AMV

Posted by Tysis

Hello alls, Sorry to bother you but just wanted to say that I have created my own Kingdom Hearts AMV, and wanted to see what you guys think about it. I comprised scenes from Deep Dive and the Secret Ending of KH2. I set the song to Linkin Park's "I Won't Be Ignored". Overall, considering it's my first AMV ever, it turned out pretty good. Feel free to vote for the video; I don't care what you put.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev0r85fmpzk

Enjoy!

Posted by WackoHater2

Pretty cool. I liked it a lot. The KHII secret ending makes me thing of Power Rangers and Batman though. Its weird.

Posted by Roxas Lover

That was really good Tysis. I thought it was very well put together.

Posted by Tysis

Yea, the AF;s are kinda weird looking, and don't seem like they will fit in to the KH game. But then again, neither did Roxas in Deep Dive.

I love the part in my AMV where Roxas steps through the portal, it syncs in perfect with the song. (Some other parts go really well also)

Posted by Ayu

Quoting Panic: Pretty cool. I liked it a lot. The KHII secret ending makes me thing of Power Rangers and Batman though. Its weird.

You stole that from me! Anyway, I already commented your video on youtube, Tysis. Pretty good.
[Quote=Panic]What? The whole Power Rangers and Batman mixed thing? I knew I heard it somewhere. Lol. Sorry 'bout that.
EDIT* It's cool. ;)

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Sanaxis: You stole that from me! Anyway, I already commented your video on youtube, Tysis. Pretty good.

What? The whole Power Rangers and Batman mixed thing? I knew I heard it somewhere. Lol. Sorry 'bout that.

Posted by jefferey shalome

kewl. just kewl.

Posted by Arcadios

How come I didn't get an honorable mention for supplying the videos? :(

Posted by Tysis

Im so sorry Arcadios, I forgot to add all of the credits at the end.

[b]ARCADIOS SUPPLIED ALL OF THE SCENES[/B]

Im trying to make another AMV, This time Im going to use scenes from the opening videos also, which I didn't have last night. Thx again Arcadios, and this time I'll make sure your mentioned. (in very fine print)

Posted by Arcadios

Thank you. :)

Posted by NeXidala

Tysis that was friggin awesome for the first AMV. You should definately try making more! You would be great at it! :-D