Describe the most cozy place in the world.

Posted by Xenos

Nothing is better than a cold, dark and rainy day in San Francisco during the fall and sitting in a warm and brightly-lit apartment. I can imagine myself sitting in a comfy Victorian armchair or a modern style chair reading a nice book or playing games on my laptop while listening to some peaceful piano goods or Uzra. 8-)

My thoughts aside, what about you?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

My bed, particularly on a very cold, grey day. Right around the time when I wake up, when I'm still somewhat asleep. Nothing better than wrapping yourself up in a huge, fluffy comforter and enjoying the warmth.

Though, for a more everyday occurrence, my computer chair is one of the softest and most comfortable chairs I've ever sat in. So it's a **** cozy place to be.

Posted by Dexter

I've been away from home all through August, just soaking up the magic of the Oregon coast. It frequently rains and I feel incredibly isolated. The place I'm staying at is small, but it is right on the rocks and I hear the ocean hitting against them all day and all night. It also gets a magnificent breeze and it makes one realize how nice it is to breath in air. It's an exceptional place to focus in on one's own life and contemplate various aspects of your existence. I've barely been working all August. It's been so nice to simply think about my life and to appreciate the many great things that I have and to cherish the memories of my past. I've never written so much in my journal in my entire life. It's been wonderful.

Also, being with someone you love seems to make any place special. I've come to realize within the last couple weeks why I moved from Montana to Oregon in the first place. I believe it was because I had so many fond memories of being here with my family as a kid, childhood memories that attracted me to move here.

Posted by Ch

I like the field of the abondoned prison camps in my town on a summer day. No bugs and really soft cushioned chairs. With an amazing view of Mount Wachusett.

Oh yea and my bed after not being home for two days.

Posted by junior senior

my bed...rip bed 8/23/06

Posted by Raptor

I find my friend's top-floor apartment in town to be very cozy, especially during a rainy evening. It's right beside a large park with plenty of trees and places to hang out by the water. 7-11 is a 10-minute walk away, good for going out and getting goodies in the middle of the night, and it's always nice just to take midnight walks around town, when it's much cooler and barely anyone is out there. I'm looking forward to spending yet another weekend there in a couple days.

Then there's my bedroom in my parent's house, where the atmosphere can be extremely cozy as I'm surrounded by all my own possessions which I love and value. As they live out in the boon docks, I can go outside at night and do and act whatever and however I please, unlikely to run into anyone at all. The mountain settings of that place are also very enchanting. I find that being on mountains and at higher elevations makes me feel far cozier than being by the shore or at a beach.

Just being on an island in the middle of the Pacific, though, is cozy in its own right.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Waking up at my friend Maegan's house with all four of us there. It's mid November and very brisk outstide. I'm the last to wake up. I walk over to her closet and grab the biggest blanket possible. Scuttle my way to the kitchen to grab a nice cup of black coffee, and then head out to the porch. It's gray and cloudy.... the perfect day. We all just sit there talking, sipping coffee, and enjoy the sharp breeze.

That is the most cozy day I've ever had in my life.

Posted by Slade

We used to have this massive silky white blanket that I would take a nap under almost every day. So the coziest place in the world is on the hide-a-bed, covered in blankets(including the silky one), with about 5 pillows of all types.

edit: Sapphire's reminded me... the only thing more cozy than the scenario above would be having a few friends scattered about the room on the different furniture. Everyone waking up late, playing videogames with almost no competitive spirit, eating baked goods and sipping coffee.

Posted by TendoAddict

Probably on a beach in canada neer sun set, it being warm and having a good view. Or possibly in my bed when its raining outside my window.

Posted by The Judge

Actually, when I'm up and running, I think the coziest place on earth on a rainy or generally dismal day is on my computer chair with a blanket covering me, eating sunflower seeds.

Yeah.

Posted by WackoHater2

I can no longer do this, due to all of the deadbeats and children living with my grandmom. But I used to love going to my grandmom's house and turning something on TV. Usually music videos or SpongeBob, and just laying on the couch relaxing. I almost always fell asleep, it was so comfortable. Now she has her son, his wife, their two kids, and her daughter in law living with her. I can no longer relax there. Its always too much going on.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Boobs. Seriosuly, post sex naked snuggling with a girl you care about is just about as comfortable as it gets.:(

Posted by jefferey shalome

well, that does sound really good.

Posted by neonmole

The most cozy place in the world to me is when it's the middle of winter and my mum wakes me up for college and it's still dark. It's ace to just snuggle under the duvet with my dog Pepsi.

Posted by NeXidala

When it's really cold and you and your close friends all get under one huge blanket on the porch. Or, waking up on a very cold rainy day and snuggling back to sleep all wrapped up in blankets.

Posted by Slade

Ooh, another good one is waking up one morning during the summer after a week of hard work out in the sun to hear raindrops and knowing that I can sleep in for a few hours, then do whatever I want all day.

Posted by Kamek

When the girl you truly love holds you and your head is resting on her chest and she's playing with your hair or just humming a song or trying to put you to sleep. She's just there looking out for you, or trying to take care of you. That to me is just true comfort.

Also, when my mom gives me a hug, I just feel so safe. I like that cozyness too.

Posted by jefferey shalome

Quoting Kamek: When the girl you truly love holds you and your head is resting on her chest and she's playing with your hair or just humming a song or trying to put you to sleep. She's just there looking out for you, or trying to take care of you. That to me is just true comfort.

man, thats the best one i have heard yet.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Kamek: When the girl you truly love holds you and your head is resting on her chest and she's playing with your hair or just humming a song or trying to put you to sleep. She's just there looking out for you, or trying to take care of you. That to me is just true comfort.

Thats like, exactly what i was saying. Only with less sex.

Posted by Ant

My blanket - The feeling of waking up in it after making it that perfect temprature after sleeping in it all night. It always makes me want to go back to sleep regardless of whatever plans I have for the day that await me when I awaken.

Head on a girls lap - I don't think I have to explain this. Probably some weird motherly like thing.

Posted by Xenos

Quoted post: Head on a girls lap - I don't think I have to explain this. Probably some weird motherly like thing.

Huh, I can relate to this pretty well - not weird at all. Reminds me of the good old days where I spent 1/3 of the day napping.

Posted by Apathetic

A bed, and by bed I mean floor.

Posted by Zeta

Despite how much I hate camping, I absolutely love to just sit in front of a campfire.

Posted by keyartist

The floor is a great place, I put a blanket over the vent and just chill.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Waking up in winter. Taking my big blanket off of my bed and snuggle up in it while on the computer.

Posted by VampchickAkasha

my couch on a rainy day, with a soft blanket, a good book, and a cup 'o herbal tea...

Posted by misogenie

Internet wallpaper images of lost worlds: unspoilt beauty of forests and beach islands such as Indonesia. Images, if I had a high definition projector, enlarged on blank white bedroom wall. Sounds of mother nature from my 5.1 Dolby stereo would drown me in a peaceful, relaxed state as I lie unclothed on my queen-sized bed.

Posted by Hyper

In my grandfather's motorhome during fishing and camping trips. Even though the bed is extremely small and I usually have to share it, waking up when it's cold out surrounded by the warmth of whatever blanket I have over me makes me fall back asleep immediately after I wake up, I can keep a cycle of that going for an hour before I have to get up for breakfast.