I'm a trucker!1

Posted by mis0

I has a CB radio now. My friends and I are going on a roadtrip and we thought a CB might be fun to mess around with... so I bought one. WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH IT?!

Posted by Linko_16

Spew 4chan memes.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Remember that movie where these kids pretend to be a hot chick and mess with this trucker guy? And then the trucker guy finds out they were messing with him and he goes on a rampage and tries to kill them?

Do that.

Posted by Ch

CB radios are so fun. Me and my friend Jaime used to go out to the prison camps here in Rutland and use his CB radio. We eventually found a guy to constantly harass one day. He was a trucker in Vermont.

We made stupid remarks to him like "Lick my BALLS" but it was so funny. He gave us the name "Skywalker"

"GAWDDAM[COLOR="White"]N[/COLOR] YOU, SKYWALKER. IF I EVER FIND YOU I'M GONNA KILL YOU"

So my point is... just start talking to others :)

Posted by Ant

No one can kill Skywalker.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Spoiler: Darth Vader dies.

Posted by Dexter

Joyride, Vamp.

I have a CB radio in my room and I surprisingly get many people on there. I talked to this one guy earlier this year almost all night. He was suppoed to meet me there again the following night, but he never showed and he remians a mystery as to what ever happened to him. I often wonder where he may be or what he might be doing at certain moments. He never finished telling me about his jail time. :(

Posted by Slade

Huh, Dex's story almost makes me want to go get one myself... but up here in the middle of nowhere it wouldn't do me a lot of good.

Someday...

Posted by Dexter

I'm really distant from people too and I didn't think I would be able to pick anyone up. I actually had the CB for about a year before I finally decided to at least try it, and surprisingly it reaches people pretty easily. I sometimes just leave it on while I sleep and people will wake me up and I'll just start chatting away with them. The angry ones are amusing.

Posted by Slade

Sounds like fun! I guess I could set one up. I just looked it up- about $90 for a good one. Well, I'll be trying to get a job soon.

I wouldn't be able to use it to randomly start chatting with different people because my bedroom is right next to my parents and they aren't too keen on the "eccentric" things I want to do.

Posted by mis0

Mine is a handheld, and on my way home last night, I decided to drive the interstate to see if I could pcik anything up... nothing! I think I'll need to get an external antenna for the car to be able to hear stuff. I'll try again today, though. Harassment w/ radios seems like fun. :)

Posted by The Judge

Ask truckers for a "Bear Patrol."

Posted by WackoHater2

If you come into Buena NJ, mess with my dad, please.

Posted by mis0

Quoting The Judge: Ask truckers for a "Bear Patrol."

Is that looking for cops? I heard just ask if they see any fuzz/smokeys.

Posted by The Judge

Bear Patrol is a funnier term for it though.

Posted by mis0

Well, if I find anyone to talk to (I think I need an external antenna) then I'll ask. :cool: