Well, It's Been a Slice, Guys...

Posted by Concerto

I've had a lot of fun here in my blog, but I've come to a decision - I'm leaving VGC.

I admit, the recent farce... er, debate is part of my reason for leaving, but this is actually something I've been threatening to do for a long time now. Frankly, the only things keeping me here were my blog and chatting with the handful of other people who enjoy working with sprites, but the lack of support from the more experienced people in the Art & Graphics board is too disheartening for my tastes and my blog seems to have slowed to a crawl, so I'm off in search of somewhere I can just sit back and take pot-shots at peoples spriteworks without worries. XD

While I thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone's works and hearing everyone's input, and am very grateful to the regulars in my blog, I'm turning control of my blog over to Alastor (if he wants it) and taking a hike. :) I'll try to keep in touch with the regulars here, and my [email=Zerostar_57@hotmail.com]e-mail's inbox[/email] is always open for anyone who wants to chat or ask for comments on their spriting. :)

So... yeah. Bye! :wave:

Posted by Klarth

g'bye :(

it's a shame that you've been driven to leaving, but I'm sure you'll go to a better place. Which isn't too difficult.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

:( ...bye

Posted by Alastor

Pretty much covered everything in my email.

'tis a shame to see you go. :(
Once you find a new forum, send me an email linking to it and I'll come sign up. :cool:

I'll take the blog, too, if that's what you wish. :)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Like, she found one!

But, yeah, it's a shame to see you go. :(

Posted by Ant

c ya

Posted by Corrupt

You'll come back eventually, I'm sure.

Whatever... bye, I guess.

Posted by Linko_16

I'm sorry if I caused any of this. I tried to revert all of the wrongful blame from you, but I'm not so sure I did much good.

Zerostar, you've been one of my best friends here on VG Chat. That may not sound quite so magnificent from me, since I don't have high standards for friends, so allow me elaborate: Always perky, friendly, encouraging, funny and caring, I've valued you high above all my peers for all these years. If it wasn't for you, I'd have probably become uninterested in the sprite workings that I now hold so dear. For you to leave my life forever would be, to me, a great tragedy that would wear at my heart for months. I don't know if I was the same person to you as you have been to me, but remember that no matter what amount of time or space seperates us, I'll never forget the mark you've made on me.

Love always, [color=indigo]Linko_16
.[/color]

Posted by Spam Shady

ha! bye

Posted by 007 ninja

i'll see you lat-

Posted by Raptor

See you in a month.

Posted by The Judge

Good day.

Posted by Juno

Fine then I e-mail you the premere of EVS then.

Posted by Dragon X

Bye
:cry:

Posted by Dragon X

Bye I'm really gonna miss you :crying: