Game V.S Game Wars

Posted by brownoystercult

Alright this is where Ill post two games facing off each other and the first game to get ten votes wins. (Hopefully this hasnt been done before on these forums)

First matchup:

V.S

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Killzon all the way. SOCOM II's controls are far to hard to master, and everyone online ALWAYS seems to unfairly own me. Killzone also has a much better story.

Well, I guess I should also vote, so mine goes to Killzone.. I know once you master socoms controls its great fun but it was far too complicated for me.

Double Post- Alright I'll try one more match up and if this doesnt get any votes then Ill stop. Match up 2:

V.S

Posted by Darkbackward

It's hard to fault a game that is so easily as brilliant as metal gear solid 3.

But the replay value in gta: san andreas MAKES IT BETTER (IMO).

Bah, good match up, Im going towards san andreas. But MGS 3 was amazing..2-0 san andreas lead.

Posted by boomstick

Er, too hard, I think I'll go with Snake Eater, though, because of it's brilliant blend between game and movie-like storytelling and nonlinear gameplay, but San Andreas, man that's a tough one.

I still stick with MGS3....I think...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

1) Socom II

2) MGS3

Posted by Slade

Snake Eater, because San Andreas never made me sit there drooling, with my mouth open. C'mon, this game is amazing.

Looks like a tie ;)

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]On the second match up i'll vote for Snake Eater. I may have spent more time playing San Andreas, but Metal Gear Solid holds a special place in my heart. It was great to see how Big Boss got his name and that he actually had a heart.[/COLOR]

Posted by Jean

KILLZONE and METAL GEAR SOLID 3. Killzone reminds me of the wonderful game MANHUNT dont you agree?

Okay, remember that you can only vote for the game in the current matchup.

I think MGS3 wins. Next Matchup:

V.S

Posted by Looski

Gotta be Soul Caliber II! Great game, easily a classic

SCII. No contest.

Posted by boomstick

Soul Calibur II, was never much of a Tekken fan and enjoyed the weapon based combat in SCII.

Posted by saint sinner x

although tekken 5 is a good game i like soul calibur2 better it's just more fun with weapons.......

Soul Calibur wins. NEXT MATCHUP:

V.S

Tough choice... but I think I'll have to go with Jak 3.

Posted by a person with nothing

ratchet and clank 3 all the way. i have all of them and this is the best. Sadly they took out the space wars and the story was too short.

Posted by boomstick

Up Your Arsenal, hands down for me, I never liked the Jak series and 3 was no exception.