Metal Gear Acid

Posted by Apathetic

Alright, Im feeling like being adventerous. Now should I get MGA 1 or 2? I have never really played the series, suggestions?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Neither. Wait for MPO, which is pretty much a portable version of the console games. It's squad-based, but it's actually part of the main story, which is a big plus for fans. And as far as I know, NO CARD SYSTEM. Thank ***.

But if you really want an Ac!d game, get 2 I guess.

Posted by Apathetic

Do the acid games have this "card system" you are talking about?

Yeah, which pretty much ruined the games for me. Not like they were exceptionally great to begin with, but it definitely didn't make it any better.

Posted by Apathetic

Are there anyother games like MGA though? Mind going more into this MPO? And wasnt there some game where it was like the darkened mirror that was a shooter game?

You're thinking of Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror.

But no, I can't think of anything that's like MGA... unless you're talking about games that aren't part of the MGS series. Then there's quite a few like KH:CoM. As for MPO, you're basically picking up where MGS3 left off. So you're controlling Naked Snake (Big Boss.) Since it's squad-based, you're also controlling a team. Apparently it's very much like the console games... just with a squad. There's also Wi-Fi that plays like MGS3's MGO.

Posted by Apathetic

Sounds awesome I might have to get both :cool: Oh and why is snakes nickname Big Boss? And why is he naked? lol if you dont mind answering some more.

Naked Snake is just a codename given to Jack when he becomes a FOX agent. Big Boss is the title given to Naked Snake after he surpasses The Boss. So, the name is quite literal. He's the big boss.