Guinness Surger

Posted by NES Queen

http://www.guinness.com/gb_en/surger/home_f.html

I want one.....

anyone in the UK willing to help me out in getting one? just for the simple fact that people are referring to it as a Guinness Blumpkin, I must have it!

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Apparently the page isn't loading properly, but I'm interested. I'll help you out if it's not too much of a problem.

EDIT: No stores near me carry them. Sorry. :(

Posted by Bebop

Eww Guiness. I'd rather take a shot of my Grandfathers semen than down a pint of this pig ****.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Its probably just a vibrating base that cuases the beer to foam. Try holding a vibrator against the glass next time and see if that works:cookie:

Posted by NES Queen

[quote]Try holding a vibrator against the glass next time and see if that works
It doesn't. Plus you have to use the special Surger beer to make it work too, because it's formulated with a slightly different composition of gas molecules. The surger device sends ultrasonic sound waves through the glass, causes the gases to be released, resulting in the nice thick creamy head.

watch [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUTGru_uYIg"]this[/URL] video of what happens when you don't do it right.....

Posted by Lord of Spam

huh, sounds pretty pointless. Just stick to rum:cookie:

Quoting NES Queen: nice thick creamy head.

*snicker*

Quoting NES Queen: watch [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUTGru_uYIg"]this[/URL] video of what happens when you don't do it right.....

I CAME etc

Posted by NES Queen

well I love Guinness, but I can't drink it out of a can or bottle. It has to come from a tap and the bartender has to know how to pour it properly for me to drink it (I'm a beer snob). So this is a way for me to be able to get the fresh from the tap taste at home. Plus it looks neat.

[quote]I CAME etc
as did i.....

Posted by Hasta Flammeus

Very odd... Half the battle with Guinness is making sure you don't get a huge head :-S (The trick: Order two, by the time you've finished the first one, the second one will have settled down, lol)

But they look fun ^_^ When the site starts working again, I'll find somewhere that sells them and get one and some bottles of stella XD

Tesco.

Posted by Hasta Flammeus

Is this a promotional, on sale for two seconds, never going to be heard from again, breaks in five minutes thing or will they still be around when I go back to Southampton (The Tesco there is infinitely closer than any around me here...)

think it should still be there. Just to check, though, try the website when it's back up :cookie:

Posted by Staev

Quoting Bebop: Eww Guiness. I'd rather take a shot of my Grandfathers semen than down a pint of this pig ****.

Amazing.

I've never spoken to you, and yet, with this comment, your av, and the pic in your sig, I think I can make a pretty sound judgment of what kind of person you are!:D:D:D