WTF!

Posted by HappyCamper

I wanted to know if anyone has had the problem of there 360 freezing up, every time I started my 360 up it freezes; and I don't wont to send it to Microsoft because they want $ 130 to fix it plus shipping and I don't even know whats wrong with it.

Posted by keyartist

The 360 sucks anyways that why I didn't buy one, but ether take it to a pawn shop or to an outdoor shooting range. I would choose the secound one.

Posted by HappyCamper

Quoting keyartist: The 360 sucks anyways that why I didn't buy one, but ether take it to a pawn shop or to an outdoor shooting range. I would choose the secound one.

Thanks for all the great ideas.

Posted by s0ul

Just tell the customer service line that it's been acting up since day one and now it's just gotten really bad. Worked for me (it was true for me, also!).

Posted by HappyCamper

Quoting s0ul: Just tell the customer service line that it's been acting up since day one and now it's just gotten really bad. Worked for me (it was true for me, also!).

But had your warranty expired?

Posted by s0ul

It's a 90 day warranty, right? It was well after 90 days after I got it, but since it stopped working while it was still under warranty they replaced it for free. Maybe I just got lucky, but you should try it.