Anasurimbor Kellhus

Posted by Poco

Yo nig

you comin into my hood and typing WAY TOO MANY words in your first post.

this can just not be tolerated by poco and co,. and we demand that your post consist of "wii is awesome xcox 3****ty and gaystation three sux cok ftw bbq"

Poco

Posted by Preeminence

i only agree on xbox

Posted by Poco

Quoting Preeminence: i only agree on xbox

yeah man i love 2 play wow on ym xbox OH WAIT TEH XBOX IS TEH FAGOT MACHEN AS TI DOESNT PLAY CP GAMES

Posted by Preeminence

wtf i didnt understand anything you said...the xbob 360 ****in sucks *** and i like the Nintendo Wii and the Sony Playstation3

Posted by Poco

OH IM SORY IM SUPR JOC AND I MAKE FUN FO NERDZ PLAYIN HALO 2.

Posted by Preeminence

ok..good for you i DONT like xbox and its gay

Posted by Klarth

YOU WILL NEVER GET LAID. EVER. DON'T EVEN BEGIN TO THINK ABOUT CONSIDERING THE POSSIBILITIES OF WONDERING OTHERWISE.

Posted by Speedfreak

...what am I even looking at, here?

Posted by Klarth

GET BENT, BIG NOSE

Posted by Bebop

Ha ha I loled.

Or as Kellhus would say:

I did indeed laugh out loud in a jolly pictoresque fashion to your delightful remark.

Posted by Ant

heh

Posted by The Judge

I dunno. Throughout my entire life, I never saw having sex as a right of passage, nor did I ever think less of someone for not having sex. I always figured when people said how many chicks they f[COLOR="black"]u[/COLOR]cked, it's like "whoo." I just tend to think people are being dicks when they say "You will never get laid!" or calling people a virgin as an insulting term. Makes it seem like sex is the one and only thing that's important in life and makes it worth living, when it isn't. There's so much else to do in the world, and yet, so many people are rooted in the fact that if you don't have sex, you're the lowest of the low and shouldn't be respected at all. I dunno, just seems...stupid.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Bebop: Ha ha I loled.

Or as Kellhus would say:

I did indeed laugh out loud in a jolly pictoresque fashion to your delightful remark.

that guy was like some pompous 14 year old who thinks maddox is the epitome of modernist humor.