Missing postcounts

Posted by Roger Smith

The fun of POSTING at a forum is sorta lost when you start LOOSING YOUR POSTS AT A GEOMETRIC RATE. Seriously, what's up with this?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

look around a bit more. You know, like that HUEG thread in the same board as this one?

Posted by Zeta

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=16822

******* ninja vamp

Posted by Klarth

oh no my postcount was dented:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro: look around a bit more. You know, like that HUEG thread in the same board as this one?

[quote=Zeta]http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=16822

I felt like making a nuisance of myself:cool:

And yes Klarth, MY PRECIOUS POST COUNT ARE GOING DOWN I GUESS IT'S TIEM FOR EVERYONE TO BAND TOGETHER AND YELL AT THE NAUGHTY MODS!

Posted by Iris

The rate the above avatar/signature threads were moved to posting games. Currently Playing was moved there as well, but it got moved back.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Iris: The rate the above avatar/signature threads were moved to posting games.

That feels weird, seeing how long they were in Graphics and Artwork.

Posted by Zeta

I thought those were always in Posting Games. O_o

Posted by Arcadios

Which wasen't much of a smart move since you know....it has to do with art and isn't a game.

Posted by Iris

uh, it is a posting game, just like rating the usertitle of the user above you. :cookie:

Posted by Roger Smith

Eh, I dont' see what was wrong with keeping them in Graphics. :-\

I mean....it is a thread that deals with GRAPHICS, but whatever. Time to go rate a sig:cool:

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Roger Smith: Eh, I dont' see what was wrong with keeping them in Graphics. :-\

It's considered spam now. =/

Posted by Iris

Why not put them with the rest of the "Rate the user above you" type games? It's not like post count matters, right? It's not that it's spam, rather, it's because it's almost exactly the same as the other threads in posting game, where you give a quick rating after looking at something.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I love you, any "post about/rate above whatever" thread is a posting game. That was actually a smart move on Iris's part. Might as well lock this **** before it turns into another 5 page arguement.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro: I love u, any "post about/rate above whatever" thread is a posting game. That was actually a smart move on Iris's part. Might as well lock this **** before it turns into another 5 page arguement.

OMG HURRY VAMP BEFORE IT TURNS INTO A 5 PAGE ARGUMENT ABOUT GRAPHICS CUZ KLARTH WILL WIN!!!

Posted by Iris

Gah! Thread resolved. Let's keep complaining to one thread. :insane:

Posted by Klarth

Iris, you're not fulfilling your GLOBAL MODERATION INITIATIVE FOR THE PEOPLE. Merge the two threads in this board or NON-MODERATION APOCALYPTIC CATASTROPHE will occur. serious

Posted by Iris

It's two different cases of posts missing and this one has come to a conclusion. :)

End discussion, I don't care, etc...