The Sims Movie?!?!

Posted by omegga

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I'm not sure how true this is, but its just something I heard and want to know if its true or not?! Has anyone heard anything about this??

also if it is true what do you think? [/COLOR]

Posted by The Pain

Well, I'v never heard about it. I even doubt its possible to make a movie about The Sims. I seriosuly cant imagen it. And when I do i feel like I would fall asleep from bordem by wacthing it. It just seems impossible to me.

Posted by omegga

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]the plot i heard souded kind of crappy, something like it followed someone (a sim) through a normal day or week, then all these things start happpening to there house etc and they eventually find out there life is a computer game.

I thought it sounded like the Matrix meets the Trueman Show, but the chances of it being good are so slim...[/COLOR]

Posted by Arcadios

Source plz?

Posted by Domino

A Sims movie? That would be retarded.

Posted by Lord of Spam

ACtually, I think I know what you're talking about. Its similar to Red vs Blue. They used footage from the game to tell a story. Its about a town of sims that eventually become wise to the fact that they're in a game. I saw it in a GameStop the other week. It actually looked kind of interesting, but I passed it up. I didnt really get enough into the game to warrant the purchase.

Posted by WackoHater2

I dont think its true. If it is, I dont think it will be a very high grossing movie. It'd be boring, and almost impossible to make.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Okay, maybe you missed the part where I said it exists? And actually, I think its a series. And no, it wouldnt be hard to make. have you ever even seen the sims being played? It would, if anything, be INCREDIBLY easy to make.

Posted by Klarth

The Strangerhood is a long-running machinima produced by the same team as Red Vs Blue.

Clear?

Posted by Lord of Spam

VICTOLY. Is it any good?

Posted by Klarth

It's alright.

Posted by dodge

maybe ur comfused with the game. sims movies

Posted by Lord of Spam

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION AFTER THE QUESTION HAS NOT ONLY BEEN DEFINITAIVELY ANSWERED BUT DISCUSSED AS WELL.

Get out.