Scariest film

Posted by Bebop

I mean films that are supposed to be scary and are classified as horrors. Cos I was scared of Hook when I was younger

Posted by Forgotten Soul

'The Hills Have Eyes'

First off, horror movies do not scare me, never have, probably
never will. But I must say that this movie is crazy messed up.
Just everything about it just makes it an excellent horror film.

Posted by Bebop

Do you mean the remake? I hope not.

Posted by Forgotten Soul

I do mean the remake. I thought it was good.
Naturally there are better ones out there, but
that is the one that sticks in my mind right now.

Posted by omegga

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Event Horizon!!
Not many people I know have seen it, but it gave me the creeps for weeks! I first saw it when I was about 13, but I saw it like a month ago and it still freaks me out! Has anyone seen it? Because i'd like to know what you think!! [/COLOR]

Posted by Shin-Ra

Haha both of those movies sucked. Event Horizon had a decent plotline, but I want to shoot the set designer for making that headache inducing brightly coloured set. The movie reminded me too much of a mix of Solaris and Sphere.

Horror movies don't scare me, but The Changeling managed to get to me a bit. Mainly because I was so young whenever I watched it. That and The Shining did it for me back then, but nowadays I doubt any movie could give me a scare.

Posted by omegga

Hmmmmm the Sphere, i totally forgot about that film! thought that was creepy too!!! although having said that i haven't seen it in years...

A film that really creeped me out as a kid was Candy Man, but watching it now a days just makes me giggle!!

Shin-Ra edit:
Don't use that font colour, it's impossible to read.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

First horror movie I ever saw: Alien. Horror movies don't affect me anymore, but I remember being scared ****less back then because of it. Same with Jaws. That's about it though.

Posted by Crazy K

When I was a kid I was scared as hell to watch horror movies. Also a wile back when I had friends over they watched Friday the 13th wile I watched Bambi. True story.

Anyways I have yet to get scared by a movie nowadays. I hope one movie comes out that scares the living hell out of me.

Posted by MetalVox~55

the very first ALIEN scared the **** out of me. Ever since, i've loved the entire series.

Posted by WackoHater2

I am not afraid of any movies. I think it is tremendously stupid. A lot of horror movies are good though. And a lot of them make me laugh histerically. Like in The Hills Have Eyes when the guy puts the axe through the other guys head. I crack up. And in Final Destination 3, when the weights kill the black dude, I start laughing so hard. :D

Posted by Bebop

The only film I can think that has recently made me the tiniest bit scared is Signs. It didnt scare me silly but it did send an eerie chill down my spine at parts and made me jump. Thing is I want to be scared silly, not spooked. :(

Posted by WackoHater2

The last movie to actually make me jump was The Grudge. When the woman went up into the attic of the house, and the Grudge gets her.. I jumped. I dunno why though. Scarier things have happened.

Posted by MarioStar

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I liked the show are you afraid of the dark on nickolodeon when i was little. that still creeps me out, but now my favorite scary movie is faces of death even though i think its fake its still fun to watch with a slice of pizza and a slurpee.[/COLOR]

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting MarioStar: [COLOR="DarkOrange"]a slice of pizza and a slurpee.[/COLOR]

Thank you, come again.

7-11 reference if you didn't know.

Anyway, Texas Chainsaw Massacre was pretty good. Came about this close (--) to making me jump last night.

Posted by Raptor

The Shining.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Raptor: The Shining.

Which one? I am planning on renting it.. I wanna know which version is the scariest,

Posted by Raptor

There's more than one? The 1980 version.

Posted by Bebop

The Shinning isnt scary. Well to be fair it scared me when I was young. Then again so did Captian Hook.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre scared the crap out of me when i first saw it 10 years ago. That scene where Leatherface quickly opens the shutter doors and hits the guy in the back of the head with a hammer (and you hear a loud *whack*) and then pulls him inside was way too realistic and happened so fast that i was like "what the **** just happened".

When i was younger i was also terrified of that flying dog from the Neverending Story.[/COLOR]

Quoted post: Then again so did Captian Hook.

Yeah, the movie Hook kinda freaked me out when I was younger.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Bebop: The Shinning isnt scary. Well to be fair it scared me when I was young. Then again so did Captian Hook.

I found the movie rather frightening when I was 6 or 7 years old. I don't consider it nearly so horrifying now, though no movie really scares me through and through. It was just the scariest movie I could think of.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]I just remembered the last scene from "Fire in the Sky" which left me traumatized for days. Not only that, i found it on [URL="http://youtube.com/watch?v=WCzNrAyjBMU"]youtube[/URL]. I was a kid when i saw it, and i couldn't sleep for like a week because i was afraid of being abducted by aliens.

That's the last scene from the movie so, SPOILER ALERT.[/COLOR]

Oh ****, I ****ing remember that movie. I don't think it scared me, but it definitely stuck with me. The scene where he's ripping out of the membrane inside the ship... never forgot that. Awesome movie.

Posted by Cloudstud

Oh ya i forgot about that movie as well. It definitely scared me pretty bad when I was a kid. I remember we were camping and my dad flashed the flashlight in the sky and I got really mad at him because I just watched that movie.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I saw Dracula 2000 the first day it came out. Keep in mind I was 8 then. Scared the ****out of me. I got 15 minutes of sleep that night.

Even at eight I wouldn't have been afraid of such a ****ty movie. Wow.

Posted by Fate

But he was, so leave it at that.

I was horrified with Child's Play. But I guess today I'd still be scared of more bloody movies, like The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Posted by keyartist

Anything with Samuel L. jackson, great actor but he scares me.

Quoted post: But he was, so leave it at that.

lol srry i wont comment on other posts like half of the others did. what am i thinking?

Posted by Dexter

I get scared from movies very often. In fact, I'd almost be so bold to say that I get more frightened from movies today then I did while I was a child. It took a lot to scare me as a child. It doesn't necessarily have to be a scary movie to scare me, either. Drama can scare me. I was so worried about the characters in Magnolia, I was scared for what was going to happen to them all. Potential rape scenes, such as the one in The History of Violence or Ask the Dawn, tend to scare me. David Lynch films scare me, especially The Elephant Man. And that monster who all the sudden pops out from the corner in Mulholland Dr gave me nightmares, seriously.

Posted by Apathetic

The first halloween. I dont get scared much now though. Cause Im a man, a manly man.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Vampiro: lol srry i wont comment on other posts like half of the others did. what am i thinking?

You make fun of him like most people here. Don't pretend it was innocent. Leave him alone. :(

Quoted post: You make fun of him like most people here. Don't pretend it was innocent. Leave him alone.

If I was going to make fun of him I would have made is very obvious... like pretty much every other time I have. I was simply commenting on how odd it is that someone would be afraid of that movie. I mean, it was terrible.

How about not reading so far into things?

Posted by Fate

How about not perpetuating a trend with a veil of innocence? :(

Posted by Killer Jordo

Fate is awsome. Pure awsomeness.

Posted by Fate

Okay, no more fighting. Sorry, Vamp, if I took things out of context. That's it. End all. Carry on.

Quoted post: How about not perpetuating a trend with a veil of innocence?

How about realising it's not a veil of innocence, since I would own up to it otherwise. Want reason would I have to lie? My post will get deleted? Oh noe :( I've made fun of him before, I'll do it again, but that wasn't one of those times.

Posted by Delilah

Quoting Killer Jordo: I saw Dracula 2000 the first day it came out. Keep in mind I was 8 then. Scared the ****out of me. I got 15 minutes of sleep that night.

Eh, that movie sucked...

Anyway, I used to be totally creeped out by "The Exorcist." The orignial version, of course.

:bounce:

Quoted post: Anyway, I used to be totally creeped out by "The Exorcist." The orignial version, of course.

Yeah, that did it for me. Then again, who wasn't scared by that film at one point or another (people, at least, over 17 anyways)?

Posted by Delilah

(I was eight when I first saw it; I never got over it for about five years).

:bounce: