Hockey Season

Posted by Red

it starts in only a few months :) which teams do you think will come out on top? Me, I'm still rooting for Buffalo, on my Birthday they play my least favorite team Toronto (shows how great of a Canadian I am) which should be fun to watch. anyways, I can't really make much predictions as to who's going to do good, I don't think any teams are finished signing every player yet.

Posted by Preeminence

SABRES KICK ****IN ***

Posted by Colonel

No one really cares about ice hockey on these boards.
Its sick.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Red Wings all the way R00KIEEE BIATCH :D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: No one really cares about ice hockey on these boards.

I care :( But really, I don't care who wins as long as it's a Canadian team. That's all I want out of this season :(

Posted by Red

Quoting Vampiro: I care :( But really, I don't care who wins as long as it's a Canadian team. That's all I want out of this season :(

weird, ussually since I'm Canadian I'd go for anythign Canadian and be like die hard Canadian, but the one Canadian sport Hockey...I go for Sabres...and I don't like the Leafs at all.

There's more than one Canadian team :cookie: Plus, no one likes the Leafs. They're almost as bad as the Senators.

Posted by Red

Quoting Vampiro: There's more than one Canadian team :cookie: Plus, no one likes the Leafs. They're almost as bad as the Senators.

true dat, true dat.

I actually like the Canadians, everyone says " don't like them they're a buncha frenchies' but still they're pretty much the team to represent us, I mean they're name IS the CANADIANS.

Yeah, the Canadians aren't terrible. They're a good team to rally behind because, even though you know they won't win, you also know they're more than capable.

Posted by Red

yes, and that's pretty much why I like Buffalo. and I will not rest until they get they're weel deserved revenge for THE WORST CALL in the hystory of NHL. for Brett Hauls goal with foot in the crease for the stanley cup game!!

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Red: yes, and that's pretty much why I like Buffalo. and I will not rest until they get they're weel deserved revenge for THE WORST CALL in the hystory of NHL. for Brett Hauls goal with foot in the crease for the stanley cup game!!

Man...I remember that. I about barfed...

Posted by Colonel

After gathering resent information it has come to me that the Mighty Ducks will come out somewhere on top, and the LA Kings will come in DEAD last.

Yeah, the Ducks will probably do well. Red Wings too. Vancouver will probably be the highest rated Canadian team by the end of the year also.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Stars + Oilers 4 ever.

I think that the new Oilers like up will be more rounded. I mean on the first line Pronger controled the play. Which sucks. Because I hate Pronger.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: Red Wings all the way R00KIEEE BIATCH :D

This just in! The Red Wings have hired my ice hockey coach to scout for the team.

Posted by Killer Jordo

RYAN SMITH WITH A NATURAL HAT-TRICK. OILERS FTW OILERS FTW OILERS FTW!!!!

Posted by Colonel

WOOPIE:rolleyes:

EDIT:

Quoting Red: I will not rest until they get they're weel deserved revenge for THE WORST CALL in the hystory of NHL. for Brett Hauls goal with foot in the crease for the stanley cup game!!

CRY MORE :mad:

Posted by Killer Jordo

He broke 99's record. Oilers got skills. We are just under-rated.

Underrated? lol

Posted by Axis

I'm a big Avalanche fan and Senator fan.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Vampiro: Underrated? lol

We are, we would've won the Stanley CUp if Rollie didn't get hurt. Carolina probably did that on purpose. That's what I believe.

Oilers aren't underrated. You can't be underrated if you were in the finals the previous year. And I doubt the Oilers would have won if Roloson wasn't injured, especially since Markkanen did a great job.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Markkanen did do an excelent job. I relaize that. We were under-rated in the start of the season, even pre-season. Everyone, as usual thought that we wouldn't make it into the the play-offs. But we did, and we went all the way.

Yes, that was last year. They aren't underrated anymore, which was my point.

Posted by Killer Jordo

True.

Ok can someone else but me and Vamp start posting in here?

We're pretty much the only Canadians on this board. Thus, the only people who follow hockey.

Posted by Gollum

HI VAMP.

I live in Ottawa, but I've cheered for Toronto my whole life. We're currently beating Ottawa. That's all that matters.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Vampiro: We're pretty much the only Canadians on this board. Thus, the only people who follow hockey.

True that. Didn't you used to live in Banff?

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Killer Jordo: True.

Ok can someone else but me and Vamp start posting in here?

HI THERE :D

Posted by Killer Jordo

Not exactly what I had in mind but, hi nonetheless.

Quoted post: HI VAMP.

I live in Ottawa, but I've cheered for Toronto my whole life. We're currently beating Ottawa. That's all that matters.

HELLO.

And you're not cheering for Ottawa because Ottawa sucks come play-offs. Same with Toronto, but not nearly as much.

Quoted post: True that. Didn't you used to live in Banff?

Edmonton, Calgary, St. Albert, Ottawa, and St. Catharines. Banff sucks.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Vampiro:

Edmonton, Calgary, St. Albert, Ottawa, and St. Catharines. Banff sucks.

Omg, Vampy, I love you for living in E-town and St.Albert. But hate you for Calgary.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Vampiro:
St.Catharines.

Darn Right! Same here!

Posted by Killer Jordo

My ***, if Oilers go to play-offs against Stars, I shall be in pain. I just thought of that. I remember in grade 5, I was cheering for the stars. And I got hit, and hat my hat stolen constantly. Then I got ****ed and started whipping apple's from my lunch at people who tried to punch me. that's the Dallas way!

Isn't Minnesota and Buffalo both 6-0 right now? How the **** did that happens... besides playing ****ty teams like Philly.

Posted by Red

wow havn't posted here on vgc in awhile since Florida, anywho, now that hockey season began YAY!

and to answer your question Vamp. Sabres Kick *** XD! didn't I tell ya! Sabres all the way! if you ever actually watched a game though you'd understand how they can win, they got a pretty friggin fast offense. I'm ammazined myself!

Quoted post: if you ever actually watched a game though you'd understand how they can win, they got a pretty friggin fast offense. I'm ammazined myself!

Yeah I know, I've been watching all their games. They kow how to handle a puck and get it past the defence, that's for **** sure. It's actually quite amazing to watch. But still... it's Buffalo. They died five years ago.

And what the **** is with Minnesota? OK, I can understand Buffalo, but come on.

Posted by Red

yeah, I never thought about that...Minnesota being 6-0 ( I don't know what it is right now but probably not 6-0) is just plain weird, there's no known explination for that :(

Minn is 7-1 now I believe. Pretty sure they lost to a Canadian team a couple of nights ago, possibly Vancouver. I can't remember though, I was expecting an Edmonton game, so when they replaced it with a Vancounver game, I pretty much tuned out.

Posted by ExoXile

Everyone knows Sweden's the one who wins in the end.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Nice game last night between the Oilers and Coyotes.

Anyone watch it?

Nope. Couldn't find it on any station.

Posted by Killer Jordo

That bites. Waht stations you got for hockey?

Pretty much every sports station. But maybe I didn't look hard enough.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Bah, probably local games are aired more.

Posted by segashadow128gcn

this is going to be the Penguins year. i absolutly love the penguins, as well as the avalanche.

hockey = amazing

Pittsburgh's year? Not likely. Even less likely that Colorado will do that well. Hell, they're what, 5-4-2? Yeah, that's not that great.

Posted by Red

well tonight should be good, Sabres Vs. Senators, and Afiniganov is back. not too sure about how Miler's doing though, I'm pretty sure Biron will still be in net.

Sens suck.

Posted by Colonel

Too bad they won. :(
Like always though the leafs stink up the arena

Posted by Red

...wow this thread died a while ago, but it's still like number 5 on the sports page. anyways, Sabres, are still in first ( or at least last time I checked, probably not no more though.) but they're on a bit of a losing streak...and they seem to be losing to such ****ty teams too, tonight they lost to blue jackets...just shameful. oh and Briere got MVP for the All Stars game :) Wootz